assimilation process in a sentence
1) Helping restore impaired metabolism and correcting digestive and assimilation processes .
2) The palatal affricates behave like stops in assimilation processes .
3) Restrictive immigration policies since the 1970s have further pushed the assimilation process .
4) Colonization was the pretext for assimilation processes that went on for centuries.
assimilation process example sentences5) Phlox was able to partially resist the assimilation process in the "" episode "".
6) The growth and establishment of ethnic Azeris in this region has heavily depended on assimilation processes .
7) The discounting and assimilation processes bear little comparison to descriptions made in any of the content areas.
8) Their assimilation process is in some ways more complex because they are farther removed from their native cultures.
9) Buddhism was not passive in the assimilation process, but was itself ready to assimilate and be assimilated.
10) They were later able to perfect their assimilation process and were nearly successful in taking over the Alliance from within.
11) Second, a literature study to discover the theological factors that affect the assimilation process of believers into the functioning body.
12) The results of this study indicate that socialization tactics are important in the assimilation process and that different socialization strategies result in different behavioral outcomes.
13) The Colonial Revival style was thus a physical expression as well as a physical extension of the assimilation process that occurred inside its doors.
14) A major measure of the government occurred in 1889, when the Brazilian citizenship was granted to all immigrants, although this act had little influence on their identity or assimilation process .
example sentences with assimilation15) Representative of the assimilation process was the career of singer and icon of American popular culture Rudy Vallée (1901–1986).
16) Government boarding schools that separated tribal children from their parents and relatives enforced this assimilation process by corporal punishment for speaking tribal languages (Powers).
17) Russification () is a form of cultural assimilation process during which non-Russian communities, voluntarily or not, give up their culture and language in favor of the Russian one.
18) An intense program of Serbianization was implemented during the 1920s and 1930s when Belgrade enforced a Serbian cultural assimilation process on the region.
19) " His proposals to speed up the assimilation process were ignored by Congress.
20) There are several assimilation processes that occur with the suffix /-li/.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of assimilation process
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of assimilation process with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with assimilation process
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word assimilation process in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with assimilation process.
20 examples of simple sentences of assimilation process. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of assimilation process
Compound Sentences with assimilation process
Complex Sentences with assimilation process
Compound-Complex Sentences with assimilation process