genetic admixture in a sentence
1) Genetic admixture increases the genetic diversity of a population.
2) When gene flow takes place between well-differentiated genetic populations the result is referred to as " genetic admixture ".
3) The range of haplogroups across the region may reflect historical genetic admixture , perhaps as a result of invasive male migrations.
genetic admixture example sentences4) This observation lends support to a history of genetic admixture between Amur leopards and North Chinese leopards in the captive pedigree.
5) According to the research, these patrilines have undergone extensive genetic admixture with the Jōmon period populations previously established in Japan.
6) African Americans have an estimated 10–20-percent European genetic admixture ; Hispanics have European, Native American and African ancestry.
7) According to a genetic research by the University of Brasilia, Ecuadorian genetic admixture consists in a 64.6% Amerindian, 31.0% European, and 4.4% African ancestry.
8) According to a genetic research by the University of Brasilia, Puerto Rican genetic admixture consists in a 60.3% European, 26.4% African, and 13.2% Amerindian ancestry.
9) According to a genetic research by the University of Brasilia, Salvadorian genetic admixture consists in a 75.2% Amerindian, 15.1% European, and 9.7% African ancestry.
10) Because the Duffy antigen is uncommon in those of Black African descent, the presence of this antigen has been used to detect genetic admixture .
11) According to him "the lower IQ in southern Italy may be attributable to genetic admixture with populations from the Near East and North Africa".
12) Historically, Central Asia has been a crossroad between West and East Eurasian people leading to the current high population genetic admixture and diversity.
13) According to a genetic research by the University of Brasilia, Colombian genetic admixture consists in a 45.9% European, 33.8% Amerindian, and 20.3% African ancestry.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of genetic admixture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of genetic admixture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with genetic admixture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word genetic admixture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with genetic admixture.
20 examples of simple sentences of genetic admixture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of genetic admixture
Compound Sentences with genetic admixture
Complex Sentences with genetic admixture
Compound-Complex Sentences with genetic admixture