refuse admittance in a sentence
1) A chorus of voices from within refused admittance .
2) They responded by refusing admittance to the actors.
3) Highland Speedway reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
refuse admittance example sentences4) So grim were the reports that women and children were refused admittance .
5) No one was refused admittance because of his religious convictions or practice.
6) We reserve the right to refuse admittance if this condition is not observed.
7) The minister waited until 2 AM and was still refused admittance to Huerta.
8) When Negro children appeared at formerly white schools that fall, they were refused admittance .
9) Sponsors are not permitted to attend a formal Embassy interview and will be refused admittance .
10) In Japan I refuse admittance to the many foreigners who try to barnstorm my classes.
11) Whilst some people have been admitted to practice despite their criminal record, others have been refused admittance because of it.
12) However, upon arriving there, they were refused admittance because the mainland France had been taken over by the Vichy government.
13) Due to her strong dislike of Isabella as well as her own belligerent and quarrelsome character, Margaret refused the Queen admittance .
14) Ace's reply was to ask Billingsley for some matching socks so he would be well-dressed when he was refused admittance again.
15) He was also refused admittance to the secret deliberations of the Phukans held later in the inner apartments of the Burhagohain's house.
example sentences with refuse admittance16) In April 1642 the King returned to Hull to secure the arsenal at Hull, but was refused admittance at Beverley Gate by John Hotham.
17) According to Plutarch, Cimon sailed with these 200 triremes to the Greek city of Phaselis (in Lycia) but was refused admittance .
18) In October 1901, the DTA voted narrowly to refuse admittance to any local that was not affiliated with their respective international craft union.
19) Once the hotel's management found out multiple guests were trying to check in with Anglo Saxon aliases, some delegates were refused admittance .
20) This grim warder refused the King admittance , saying, that the Laird of Arnpryor was at dinner, and would not be disturbed.
21) Manson was refused admittance to Kölner Dom (Cologne Cathedral), when he was in the city to attend the opening night.
22) After serving in World War II, Alexis was refused admittance to Harvard Medical School on the grounds that, as the only black student, he would have no one to room with.
23) In the years since Hodges' retirement, however, the Hall of Fame has refused admittance to many players with similar or even superior records.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of refuse admittance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of refuse admittance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with refuse admittance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word refuse admittance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with refuse admittance.
20 examples of simple sentences of refuse admittance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of refuse admittance
Compound Sentences with refuse admittance
Complex Sentences with refuse admittance
Compound-Complex Sentences with refuse admittance