admittances in a sentence
1) Capacitive admittances have positive imaginary parts and inductive admittances have negative imaginary parts.
2) Capacitive admittances have positive imaginary parts and inductive admittances have negative imaginary parts.
3) Actual impedances and admittances must be normalised before using them on a Smith chart.
admittances example sentences4) The region above the x-axis represents capacitive admittances and the region below the x-axis represents inductive admittances.
5) The region above the x-axis represents capacitive admittances and the region below the x-axis represents inductive admittances .
6) Word had been put out to surrounding hospitals that all casualty admittances with leg injuries were to be reported.
7) The stub and main guides are no longer the same, so their wavenumbers and characteristic admittances are also different.
8) The table below shows examples of normalised impedances and their equivalent normalised admittances obtained by rotation of the point through 180°.
9) Impedances in series and admittances in parallel add whilst impedances in parallel and admittances in series are related by a reciprocal equation.
10) Impedances in series and admittances in parallel add whilst impedances in parallel and admittances in series are related by a reciprocal equation.
11) There were few spots available for patients to receive free treatment, and many were released after a year to make room for new admittances .
12) Especially considering the increased competition for college admittances at public schools, students from lower economic quintiles are at an even greater disadvantage.
13) However, in this analogy, it is the reciprocals of the resistances (i.e., the conductances or admittances ) that play the role of lengths in the seesaw.
14) New negotiations between the tram companies were carried out, but neither party was willing to make sufficient admittances for agreement to be reached.
15) A short length of a power line (less than 80 km) can be approximated with a resistance in series with an inductance and ignoring the shunt admittances .
example sentences with admittances16) Again these may either be obtained by calculation or using a Smith chart as shown, converting between the normalised impedance and normalised admittances planes.
17) It is a policy that has produced a drastic reduction in family class reunification and refugee admittances , and a vast increase in temporary foreign workers.
18) For admittances the reverse is true, that is
19) Then introducing the expression of the characteristic admittances into the resonance condition:
20) The expressions for the characteristic admittances are in this case (μ=μo):
21) are the admittances looking toward left and right respectively, with reference to an arbitrary section T.
22) (3) or (5) can be used for the relevant characteristic admittances .
23) The complex admittance of this circuit is given by adding up the admittances of the components:
24) Therefore, according to the known expressions of the characteristic admittances of the TM modes, we have:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admittances
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admittances with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admittances
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admittances in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admittances.
20 examples of simple sentences of admittances. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admittances
Compound Sentences with admittances
Complex Sentences with admittances
Compound-Complex Sentences with admittances