admix in a sentence
1) What is a human admixed embryo?
2) Within an admixed population, ancestry of the genome will vary between individuals.
3) Often, localized forms of Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam or Tantrism admixed with Animism.
admix example sentences4) Kapoor has endorsed brands such as kellogg's, Crescent Lawn, admix Retail, Danone.
5) The necessary amount can be easily determined by admixing increasing amounts of biological buffer solution to an aliquot of medium.
6) Today, the majority of Uzbeks are admixed and can trace their ancestry to the Mongols and the Iranian peoples.
7) Stibor's commanded an army of knights of Slavic origin, admixed with mercenaries from Normandy and other parts of Europe.
8) Kay often made the observation that "typical" Trenton taxa were rarely found individually or admixed with taxa from another assemblages.
9) Some firms have charitable programs that seem to be cases of pure beneficence–that is, not ones admixed with forms of outreach that will help the company.
10) As the volcanic ash settled to the bottom, it was admixed with these terrigenous components, producing a distinctive lithology in the sedimentary rock.
11) The metre is largely one of anapaestic trimeter with an admix of initial iambs and trochees to break up the rather monotonous rhythm that the anapaestic line confers.
12) The geographic location of where this admixing took place is suggested to be somewhere in Southern Siberia before these people moved into the Tarim Basin.
13) When HLA haplotypes were used to evaluate the two hypotheses, it was uncovered that both were right, that the Maori were an admixed population.
14) Tareeno, a dialect of Pashto admixed with other languages, is the language spoken by the Harnai Tareens in Baluchistan and has certain interesting features for linguists.
15) Genome studies of Fst distances suggest the northeastern Himalayas acted as a barrier, in the last 5000 years, to human migration as well as to admixing .
example sentences with admix16) The SNPs assigned apart the parental populations from each other and thus can be applied for ancestry estimation in a three hybrid admixed population.
17) Downloadable article: "Evidence that a West-East admixed population lived in the Tarim Basin as early as the early Bronze Age" Li et al.
18) Ergo , you can see huge differences between full siblings in complexion (African Americans, as an admixed population, are analogous).
19) Did you inherit it from tens of thousands of years ago when Neanderthal males mated with Homo Sapien women and produced admixed offspring?
20) But today's genetic tests showed the person parents admixed with various other species around at the time in Spain, and they weren't only Neanderthals.
21) Imagined as separate colors , an admixed genome would look like a mosaic with large red, green and blue tiles, rather than a video screen with tiny, mixed-color pixels.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admix
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admix with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admix
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admix in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admix.
20 examples of simple sentences of admix. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admix
Compound Sentences with admix
Complex Sentences with admix
Compound-Complex Sentences with admix