admittance to in a sentence
1) One free admittance to the great meet.
2) They responded by refusing admittance to the actors.
3) A man comes from the country begging admittance to the law.
admittance to example sentences4) Highland Speedway reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
5) Admittance to this novel is by invitation or application.
6) Admittance to the University of Maryland has become highly selective.
7) Hundreds of people were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
8) A general education diploma is required for admittance to universities in Québec.
9) This defection gained them admittance to Jerusalem by the Roman authorities.
10) Smith described the intimidating process of being interviewed for admittance to Cambridge.
11) None should be allowed admittance to them, except in extraordinary cases.
12) Admittance to all conference functions are restricted to registered individuals, space permitting.
13) He must obtain admittance to the convivial table and the domestic hearth.
14) Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed admittance to any seminar.
15) It would be 1796 before de Grasse gained admittance to the society.
example sentences with admittance to16) The title of "prōtospatharios" also signified admittance to the Senate.
17) Ring the Extended Care doorbell for admittance to the building.
18) The minister waited until 2 AM and was still refused admittance to Huerta.
19) Access control for admittance to restricted buildings, dormitories, and other facilities.
20) It gives admittance to the offscouring of the criminals of the great city.
21) He gained admittance to the bar in 1791 and began practicing law in Boston.
22) The schools are structured to prepare graduates for admittance to private and Catholic high schools.
23) So we are sorry that we must restrict admittance to handicapped persons able to walk.
24) He tried to gain admittance to the Grand École, but was rejected thrice.
25) Yet completeness is worth nothing, if it gives admittance to a crowd of lies.
26) He attempted to gain admittance to the king's council in 1774, but failed.
27) They, along with three other teams had been granted full admittance to the MISL.
28) In Japan I refuse admittance to the many foreigners who try to barnstorm my classes.
How to use admittance to in a sentence29) Biographers and historians can testify to the difficulties encountered when seeking admittance to the archives.
30) Admittance to the chapel is closed to all but the guardian monk who resides there.
31) The Coal and Iron Police patrolled company property and denied admittance to union members and supporters.
32) Leipheimer created a website to petition, unsuccessfully, for admittance to the 2008 Tour.
33) Admittance to the barracks area is granted to members of the Bundeswehr and Allied forces.
34) No admittance to the Orbital Sciences Corp. Antares rocket without permission from the pad manager .
35) In 1962, segregationists protesting his admittance to Ole Miss led to bloody riots on campus.
36) When Erin becomes infatuated with Ouju, John helps her gain admittance to Kazalm.
37) Gaining admittance to a fortified area under false pretences, to later admit a larger attacking force.
38) Burma's admittance to least developed country status by the UN in 1987 highlighted its economic bankruptcy.
39) On the basis of this story, Duranty was given provisional admittance to the Soviet Union.
40) Without a diploma, Lockwood could not gain admittance to the District of Columbia Bar.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admittance to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admittance to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admittance to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admittance to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admittance to.
20 examples of simple sentences of admittance to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admittance to
Compound Sentences with admittance to
Complex Sentences with admittance to
Compound-Complex Sentences with admittance to