admixtures in a sentence
1) Natural fractions of admixtures are used in road and railway construction.
2) Raising the water content or adding chemical admixtures increases concrete workability.
3) Decisions can be complex admixtures of facts and values.
admixtures example sentences4) The accompanying chart shows the effects of common admixtures on colored concrete.
5) It is possible for diffusion of small admixtures and for small gradients.
6) Along with gas transmission , it will ensure water and admixtures removal.
7) The admixtures also increase compressive strength.
8) In cases like this, heat reducing admixtures can reduce the likelihood of cracking.
9) Lime mortar can be improved in strength and performance by admixtures of vegetable juices.
10) Such new admixtures of cognition provide unforeseen resources for conceptual, theoretical and practical innovations.
11) Honey from goldenrods often is dark and strong due to admixtures of other nectars.
12) Never switch admixtures or stop using them in the middle of a colored concrete project!
13) Admixtures may reduce this type of shrinkage but are not specifically designed to do so.
14) Flowable fill includes mixtures of Portland cement and filler material, and can contain mineral admixtures .
15) Some other admixtures , especially air-entraining admixture, can increase the slump of a mix.
example sentences with admixtures16) Different admixtures can be used for ready-mix, pre-cast, masonry, paving and underground applications.
17) But what really distinguishes Fritz-Pak's admixtures is the packaging, which offers the ultimate in dispensing convenience.
18) Few of his operas are without such admixtures , frankly introduced in the form of arias or overtures.
19) Slump can be increased by addition of chemical admixtures such as plasticizer or superplasticizer without changing the water-cement ratio.
20) Color Purity refers to the vibrancy and intensity of a hue, its freedom from admixtures of other hues.
21) However, these are deviations from the true Spiritual path, impure admixtures , counterfeits of the genuine mystical experience.
22) The cooking style is largely Middle Eastern, with significant admixtures of Spanish, Italian, and North African flavors.
23) Pervious concrete is a mix of Portland cement, coarse aggregate, water and admixtures , as well as recycled materials.
24) Admixtures can work to alter the rate of heat generation but at the same time can result in lower concrete strengths.
25) Chemical admixtures are used to enhance these formulations to improve ease of installation, including increased working time with improved concrete flow.
26) The challenge, he says, is to educate customers in all markets about the potential applications and benefits of the admixtures .
27) The materials producers have a basket full of admixtures and additions which are deemed to affect the fresh or the hardened state of concrete.
28) While all other admixtures have been tested and found to have no long-term detrimental effects on colored concrete, they may shift the color lighter or darker.
How to use admixtures in a sentence
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admixtures
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admixtures with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admixtures
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admixtures in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admixtures.
20 examples of simple sentences of admixtures. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admixtures
Compound Sentences with admixtures
Complex Sentences with admixtures
Compound-Complex Sentences with admixtures