admittance in a sentence
1) Last admittance is 45 minutes before closing.
2) The initial admittance grew to several years.
3) The hardest part of denial is admittance .
admittance example sentences4) The 3-day admittance was medically necessary.
5) A chorus of voices from within refused admittance .
6) The function can signify either impedance or admittance .
7) One free admittance to the great meet.
8) The application and input from music teachers are considered for admittance .
9) The admittance is calculated and is converted to an impedance.
10) An attendant declined her admittance because her arms were uncovered.
11) Admittance this online video media from the places portion underneath.
12) The result is converted back to an admittance .
13) They responded by refusing admittance to the actors.
14) Admittance 25 cents -- Children, half price.
15) Pacific Coast delegates were denied admittance when they attempted to return.
example sentences with admittance16) Have gained admittance into a program granting a degree or certificate.
17) The doctor is required to predict the time frame for admittance .
18) A man comes from the country begging admittance to the law.
19) Highland Speedway reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone.
20) Admittance to this novel is by invitation or application.
21) This may allow fungal spores to gain admittance and attack the tree.
22) So grim were the reports that women and children were refused admittance .
23) Admittance Thursday and Friday is or including lunch.
24) Suggested donation for admittance is $3.
25) Of special importance is the resistive real part of the admittance .
26) Prospective students receive admittance based on a lottery.
27) They advocated the immediate admittance of Kansas as a free state.
28) Admittance to the University of Maryland has become highly selective.
How to use admittance in a sentence29) Hundreds of people were unable to gain admittance to the hall.
30) A general education diploma is required for admittance to universities in Québec.
31) No late seating, no admittance while the performance is in progress.
32) Admittance was gained by crossing her palm with a £1 coin.
33) Admittance is highly selective and based on testing administered at the school.
34) This is required for admittance into Kirkwood classes.
35) This defection gained them admittance to Jerusalem by the Roman authorities.
36) Two years later gained admittance into the Hanlin Academy.
37) Admittance will be open only to those registered for the conference.
38) Smith described the intimidating process of being interviewed for admittance to Cambridge.
39) Dondolo requests admittance into the Gypsy company.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admittance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admittance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admittance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admittance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admittance.
20 examples of simple sentences of admittance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admittance
Compound Sentences with admittance
Complex Sentences with admittance
Compound-Complex Sentences with admittance