deny admittance in a sentence
1) Pacific Coast delegates were denied admittance when they attempted to return.
2) The Coal and Iron Police patrolled company property and denied admittance to union members and supporters.
3) Standards were high, and many hopeful boys who lacked the necessary qualities for success were denied admittance .
deny admittance example sentences4) Additionally, punishments for unofficial artists became less severe; they were denied admittance to the union instead of being murdered.
5) When the team showed up on May 31, they were told that admittance was denied and it was against the law to film consenting youth although there were no posted signs.
6) Strelecky's low point continued when he applied and was denied admittance to the prestigious Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.
7) But these are not those Gates, thought Fergus, these are the Gates of a place reserved for those who are denied admittance to Paradise.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of deny admittance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of deny admittance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with deny admittance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word deny admittance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with deny admittance.
20 examples of simple sentences of deny admittance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of deny admittance
Compound Sentences with deny admittance
Complex Sentences with deny admittance
Compound-Complex Sentences with deny admittance