admittedly in a sentence
1) This analysis is still admittedly incomplete in many respects.
2) The landlord has admittedly served such a notice.
3) The o of women is admittedly eccentric.
admittedly example sentences4) This admittedly creates a rather large amount of data.
5) Admittedly this is very difficult to answer.
6) The story told by the surveys is admittedly complex.
7) My own meditation practice admittedly goes in fits and starts.
8) Admittedly statements of this kind are occasionally challenged.
9) After three months, lesson planning is admittedly still a challenge.
10) Admittedly , logic has a bad reputation.
11) Not very funny admittedly - but true.
12) There are prayers and prayers, admittedly .
13) Admittedly though, not every detail is authentic.
14) Admittedly , the certification requirements are onerous.
15) Admittedly , those are difficult questions to ask someone.
example sentences with admittedly16) These, admittedly , are absolutely imperative.
17) These five families are, admittedly , extreme examples.
18) Admittedly , this is a rather small demographic.
19) Well, this is admittedly a real challenge.
20) Admittedly , this was a simplified example.
21) Admittedly , these were not harsh conditions.
22) Admittedly , these are difficult terms to define.
23) Why was the CIA admittedly tracking the accused hijackers since 2000?
24) Admittedly not all was forgotten or forgiven.
25) Admittedly they did not open hostilities until Stalin was dead.
26) Admittedly , this accounting may be incomplete.
27) Booth was saddened and admittedly surprised at the trade.
28) Admittedly , it is long and intimidating.
How to use admittedly in a sentence29) The ability to discriminate is admittedly a basic ingredient of survival.
30) Things admittedly get boring kind of quickly, though.
31) I admittedly mashed the trigger on the 3rd shot.
32) Your chances of encountering this one special player are admittedly slim .
33) Admittedly , they only had 5 games.
34) Admittedly , this is a very particular mutant power.
35) The move to kill Damian is admittedly a little confusing .
36) Admittedly it is a title that encompasses many responsibilities .
37) Admittedly this was a short and simple test .
38) Admittedly , there are some enjoyable aspects.
39) Admittedly , it was far from perfect.
40) Admittedly , it is a big gamble.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admittedly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admittedly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admittedly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admittedly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admittedly.
20 examples of simple sentences of admittedly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admittedly
Compound Sentences with admittedly
Complex Sentences with admittedly
Compound-Complex Sentences with admittedly