dismiss argument in a sentence
1) The court dismissed this argument as untenable.
2) Nor can 'cultural' arguments always be dismissed .
3) Banks dismisses the argument that fertility control results from economically rational behaviour.
dismiss argument example sentences4) Nor can the argument be entirely dismissed on calendrical grounds.
5) Bolter said she still doesn't understand why her arguments were dismissed .
6) The argument was dismissed by many at the time as alarmist .
7) But Schneiderman dismissed the argument as disingenuous.
8) Most readers have had a predilection to dismiss the arguments and speculations.
9) For political reasons, Sadat dismissed Sadek's arguments .
10) Other thinkers, such as Douglas Hofstadter, dismiss this argument as incoherent.
11) His arguments were unanimously dismissed as nonsense by the Spartan assembly led by Agesilaus.
12) Opponents dismiss this argument and say that trial lawyers will be the main beneficiaries.
13) These arguments are dismissed , and Lynn asserts that these trends represent a serious problem.
14) The Court dismissed these arguments .
15) The OSC has dismissed Black's argument and will proceed with the case in 2014.
example sentences with dismiss argument16) The court "a quo" dismissed this argument , finding that the community would consider otherwise.
17) Klein attempts to dismiss Mankiw's argument as a meaningless banality rather than address the argument.
18) But having already dismissed that argument earlier, Roberts concluded that the Board's order was appropriate.
19) Salviati starts by dismissing the arguments of a book against the novas he has been reading overnight.
20) Might these arguments not be dismissed as the abuse of religion to score a point in law?
21) For that reason, Anselm dismissed any argument that did not relate to a being with necessary existence.
22) The judge dismissed Fleiss's arguments , and she was convicted of pandering on December 2, 1994.
23) Third, the court dismissed the state's argument to "go slow" before changing the definition of marriage.
24) The authors strongly support the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, dismissing all arguments against the idea of eternal truths.
25) Such arguments are dismissed as overreaction by those campaigning for a significant reduction in the use of animals in research.
26) Marx dismissed that argument , and Hermes's definition of religion as that which elevates man "above sensuous appetites".
27) He spends much less time dismissing arguments that it is an affront to one's duty to others or to oneself.
28) You can't afford to take the chance of your argument being dismissed because of your sloppiness about the little things.
How to use dismiss argument in a sentence29) You should recall the fallacy of the ad hominem is to dismiss an argument simply by insulting the person making the argument.
30) The judge dismissed the argument that there is nothing in the Constitution that gives the federal government authority to regulate health care.
31) Commissioner Gary Bettman dismissed both arguments as "absurd", but agreed that the two games are intended for different markets.
32) Harris dismisses the argument as a word game easily avoided, but he never explains the game nor how to avoid it.
33) As an externalist, would he not be justified in simply dismissing the argument from error as an irrelevant expression of internalism?
34) At a later appearance , Judge Fritz van Oosten dismissed the State's argument that Jansen van Vuuren was a flight risk.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of dismiss argument
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of dismiss argument with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with dismiss argument
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word dismiss argument in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with dismiss argument.
20 examples of simple sentences of dismiss argument. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of dismiss argument
Compound Sentences with dismiss argument
Complex Sentences with dismiss argument
Compound-Complex Sentences with dismiss argument