awardee in a sentence
1) The list of awardees is as under.
2) awardees are typically notified in late March.
3) The community was one of 14 awardees selected from 32 finalists.
4) Previous awardees are encouraged to apply for a sustaining award.
awardee example sentences5) awardees may anticipate receiving their grants by late Spring.
6) Click here for a complete list of awardees.
7) No, compliance is always the responsibility of the awardee.
8) Two of the new awardees ' names are familiar.
9) Each regional university may nominate up to 15 freshman awardees per year.
10) These awardees range from various public figures to businessmen to professional athletes.
11) Modern UROY awardees are more than simply fast, tough runners.
12) awardees are selected by the Executive Committee.
13) awardees will be announced and recognized during the Spring.
14) Finally, past awardees are consulted to help make the ultimate selection.
example sentences with awardee15) Identifying awardees who have achieved excellence is in itself a daunting task .
16) HHMI will announce the awardees in summer 2014 .
17) In addition, awardees are eligible to receive support for international research experiences.
18) He is among the 64 awardees, including 57 individuals and seven organizations.
19) Each of the six participating Federations selected an honorary awardee.
20) Out of which the number of Gold Medal awardee was thirteen.
21) Is there a prescribed penalty for offending an Image Awardee?
22) They have not withdrawn my name from the list of awardees .
23) Click on this link for the complete list of the awardees.
24) Two ACLS awardees also received the medal.
25) The awardees are selected by the Commonwealth's Attorney General.
26) She was the only film actress included in the list of awardees.
27) One of the awardees is a second-year resident.
How to use awardee in a sentence28) The inclusion of Queen Elizabeth on the list of awardees was unnecessary.
29) awardees are at least 20 years out of a La Salle school.
30) awardees must comply with any funding restrictions described in Section IV.5.
31) What was surprising with the CDN 15 year awardees was their number .
32) awardees should already be identified for their path breaking initiatives by their peers.
33) I saw those who decried the number of yearly awardees as too large.
34) That year, he was an Avery Fisher Career Grant awardee.
35) awardees are required to submit a final report including a statement of financial expenditure.
36) CMS reserves the right to conduct pre-award Budget Negotiations with potential awardees.
37) The $10,000 award will be presented to the selected awardees by check.
38) Each awardee receives a certificate, a medallion and an undisclosed cash prize.
39) Tao was one of two Avery Fisher Career Grant awardees for 2012.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of awardee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of awardee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with awardee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word awardee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with awardee.
20 examples of simple sentences of awardee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of awardee
Compound Sentences with awardee
Complex Sentences with awardee
Compound-Complex Sentences with awardee