aromatic amino acids in a sentence
1) Background Most proteins contain aromatic amino acids that fluoresce when excited with UV light .
2) Phenylalanine, tyrosine, and tryptophan are known as the aromatic amino acids .
3) EPSPS is not present in animals, which instead obtain aromatic amino acids from their diet.
aromatic amino acids example sentences4) The enzyme participates in biosynthesis of the aromatic amino acids phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan.
5) This acts in the cell by monitoring the concentrations of each of the three aromatic amino acids .
6) It is not present in animals, since these organisms are unable to synthesize their own aromatic amino acids .
7) Domain I consists of non-repetitive N-terminal sequences and of repetitive sequences rich in glutamine, proline and aromatic amino acids .
8) When conventional plants are treated with glyphosate, the plants cannot produce the aromatic amino acids needed for growth and survival.
9) The EPSPS enzyme is present in all plants, bacteria and fungi, but not in animals, which do not synthesize their own aromatic amino acids .
10) The shikimate pathway is involved in the biosynthesis of the aromatic amino acids tyrosine, phenylalanine and tryptophan, as well as other aromatic compounds.
11) Wing II interacts through π-π interactions with a hydrophobic pocket, formed in most part by the side chains of aromatic amino acids .
12) The accumulation of information, e.g. coding for the aromatic amino acids , in RNA or DNA would thus be related to reproductive success under this mechanism.
13) The hERG channel is very sensitive to unintended drug binding due to two aromatic amino acids , the tyrosine at position 652 and the phenylalanine at position 656.
14) Glyphosate's mode of action is to inhibit an enzyme involved in the synthesis of the aromatic amino acids tyrosine, tryptophan and phenylalanine.
15) The four aromatic amino acids histidine, phenylalanine, tryptophan, and tyrosine each serve as one of the 20 basic building-blocks of proteins.
example sentences with aromatic amino acids16) In fact, in order to generate aromatic amino acids under primitive earth conditions it is necessary to use less hydrogen-rich gaseous mixtures.
17) Results Trp is a major contributor to the intrinsic protein fluorescence spectra and has the highest quantum yield of the aromatic amino acids .
18) Shikimate pathway → aromatic amino acids and phenylpropanoids
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aromatic amino acids
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aromatic amino acids with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aromatic amino acids
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aromatic amino acids in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aromatic amino acids.
20 examples of simple sentences of aromatic amino acids. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aromatic amino acids
Compound Sentences with aromatic amino acids
Complex Sentences with aromatic amino acids
Compound-Complex Sentences with aromatic amino acids