sceptic argue in a sentence
1) However, sceptics argued that the orbits of the comets involved were still too uncertain to produce meaningful results.
2) While proponents of these theories hold that they use scientific techniques and methods, sceptics argue that they don't.
3) Sceptics argue that Egg has been damaged by a protracted sale process, which has allowed rivals to pore over its books.
sceptic argue example sentences4) The sceptics argue that the cost of running rail services will prove too high and the return too low for the private sector.
5) While sceptics argue that the rising tide of young Chinese footballers trialling with European clubs are just commercial pawns, a handful are now playing at a high level.
6) Little evidence, sceptics argue , has been adduced to support the claim that such teaching has a significant impact in reducing prejudice.
7) For his sceptic argues that the consequent K aq of PC k is here false, and hence, via the admitted truth that , that K ap is false.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sceptic argue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sceptic argue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sceptic argue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sceptic argue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sceptic argue.
20 examples of simple sentences of sceptic argue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sceptic argue
Compound Sentences with sceptic argue
Complex Sentences with sceptic argue
Compound-Complex Sentences with sceptic argue