medieval archaeology in a sentence
1) Medieval archaeology 22:1-24.
2) Increasingly, medieval archaeology has become a major component of medieval Studies.
3) During the last few decades, the discipline of medieval archaeology experienced a spectacular growth.
medieval archaeology example sentences4) What is medieval archaeology ?
5) Students are recommended, but not required , to take EUH-3182 ( medieval archaeology ) in advance.
6) Although in existence since the nineteenth century in many European countries, the discipline of medieval archaeology is relatively new.
7) Medieval archaeology studies the past through a variety of sources, even though it makes primary use of material remains.
8) The study of urban history, for example, cannot be conceived today with a solid training in medieval archaeology .
9) Helena Hamerow, the Mary Somerville Research Fellow, resigned in the summer to take up a post as lecturer in medieval archaeology at the University of Durham.
10) Furthermore, none of the trenches opened by the archaeologists exceeded 1.2m in depth and medieval archaeology in the city almost always occurs at a much deeper level.
11) From rural settlements to pottery, the impact of medieval archaeology on the study of medieval society cannot be ignored without the risk of serious distortion.
12) Instead, a selection of relevant topics was made with the purpose of inviting discussion of the ways in which medieval archaeology can be used for historical analysis.
13) " medieval archaeology " 35, 51-63.
14) "Cadbury Castle, Somerset: The Early medieval archaeology ".
15) (2003) " medieval archaeology : Understanding Traditions and Contemporary Approaches.
example sentences with medieval archaeology16) Medieval archaeology MEM 3931 (09EA)/EUH 3182
17) Medieval archaeology Course and Field School
18) "The consultants say that there is no medieval archaeology on the site," he said.
19) Certificate Program in medieval Archaeology
20) EUH 3182: medieval Archaeology
21) EUH-4186: medieval archaeology FIELD PRACTICUM
22) Driscoll, Stephen T., "Excavations at Glasgow Cathedral", Society for medieval archaeology Monograph 18, (Leeds, 2002)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of medieval archaeology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of medieval archaeology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with medieval archaeology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word medieval archaeology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with medieval archaeology.
20 examples of simple sentences of medieval archaeology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of medieval archaeology
Compound Sentences with medieval archaeology
Complex Sentences with medieval archaeology
Compound-Complex Sentences with medieval archaeology