apprehension in a sentence
1) Speech apprehension is a very real thing.
2) She sat stiff with apprehension and excitement.
3) In that dull soul joy was more powerful than apprehension .
apprehension example sentences4) Section 20 speaks of" lawful" apprehension or detention.
5) Hunger and apprehension made her legs feel shaky.
6) The tenor of those interventions was worry and apprehension .
7) The second step in communicating effectively is apprehension or understanding.
8) Plaintiff demonstrated fear and apprehension when approached.
9) There has never been any reasonable cause for such apprehension .
10) The dogs specialize in drug detection and suspect apprehension .
11) Increased apprehension in such a difficult situation increased tension.
12) No one was injured during the apprehension .
13) How to overcome nervous tension and apprehension .
14) We certainly understand the apprehension of buying prescription spectacles online.
15) Table I summarizes illegal entries at various apprehension rates.
example sentences with apprehension16) Lucy wondered, becoming conscious of apprehension .
17) Her parents waited, sick with apprehension .
18) But I believe this apprehension is entirely without foundation.
19) His plump flabby face had turned grey with fearful apprehension .
20) The atmosphere crackles between budding excitement and hysterical apprehension .
21) There was never any doubt or fear or apprehension .
22) And all these things fall under our apprehension .
23) Never be apprehensive or let that apprehension show.
24) Though it was serious enough to awake my apprehension .
25) I wake before the alarm, filled with apprehension .
26) After a few hundred metres the pleasure overcame the apprehension .
27) He believed that the apprehension of war was unfounded.
28) Their minds had passed from apprehension to confidence of success.
How to use apprehension in a sentence29) We live in times marked by much confusion and apprehension .
30) Players at both clubs received the news with apprehension .
31) Federal authorities or the military would conduct apprehension activities.
32) These are all things that contribute to helping reduce communication apprehension .
33) Low apprehension and conviction rates contribute to the high crime rate.
34) However, apprehension about local governments is not unfounded.
35) She waited in an agony of apprehension .
36) Liberal rewards were offered for the apprehension of such men.
37) They are wonderful for overcoming the initial feelings of apprehension .
38) I think apprehension is part of it.
39) She detected in her father the same apprehension .
40) Communication apprehension and vocal stress as indices of deception.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehension
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehension with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehension
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehension in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehension.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehension. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehension
Compound Sentences with apprehension
Complex Sentences with apprehension
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehension