quickly apprehend in a sentence
1) The suspect was quickly apprehended by police and is awaiting trial.
2) He is quickly apprehended by the Austrians.
3) He was quickly apprehended by Secret Service officers .
quickly apprehend example sentences4) He tried to go solo but was quickly apprehended and subsequently jailed.
5) A suspect fled the scene, but was quickly apprehended by the officers.
6) Hope those losers are quickly apprehended and given a taste of their own medicine.
7) Furious, Kale absconded with Diana's earnings but was quickly apprehended .
8) Employees noticed his rather strange gait and called mall security and he was quickly apprehended .
9) The members of the conspiracy which planted the bombs were quickly apprehended by the police.
10) The two share a romantic night together, but they are quickly apprehended by the government at gunpoint.
11) After a brief scuffle, he ran out the door where he was quickly apprehended by the cops.
12) Quickly apprehended , McCall said he'd killed Hickok because "Wild Bill" had killed his brother.
13) The cops were called and our bozo was quickly apprehended , after attempting to flee the scene on his bicycle.
14) The police very quickly apprehended an eighteen year-old man, Colin Lattimore, who had a mental age of eight.
15) He held up the Sterling Bank and got away with an undisclosed amount of money, but was quickly apprehended .
example sentences with quickly apprehend16) There were no 'safe' houses for the thieves, who were quickly apprehended , and the images were returned.
17) The commanding general of the military police himself abandoned the podium and with a little help from his fellow officers quickly apprehended our bozo.
18) The first two suspects were apprehended quickly and without incident, one at a local motel and another at a house located in the Southwestern part of Atlanta.
19) The assailants sped off, but police quickly apprehended the shooter, Cornell Caldwell, in possession of a Hi-Point 9mm semi-automatic pistol.
20) While on a job for Maria, TK finally gets to meet Candy, but he is quickly apprehended by Candy's henchmen and drugged.
21) Caught red-handed, the Thinker was quickly apprehended by the two Flashes and both the Thinker and the Rag Doll were returned to prison.
22) John King (Matthew King's brother) arrived late that night, and was quickly apprehended by the party, which included the local constable.
23) Holding a sword, he made his way towards the building's entrance and was quickly apprehended by gardaí (police), one of whom sustained minor injuries.
24) In that state, Terrific was quickly apprehended . (7)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of quickly apprehend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of quickly apprehend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with quickly apprehend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word quickly apprehend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with quickly apprehend.
20 examples of simple sentences of quickly apprehend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of quickly apprehend
Compound Sentences with quickly apprehend
Complex Sentences with quickly apprehend
Compound-Complex Sentences with quickly apprehend