apprehend police in a sentence
1) The suspect was quickly apprehended by police and is awaiting trial.
2) Four activists were apprehended by the police afterwards.
3) Walker escapes and is apprehended by the police .
apprehend police example sentences4) The group had a large weapons cache when police apprehended them.
5) His attackers were teenagers, who were later apprehended by police .
6) Cole escaped but was apprehended by the police .
7) On returning from the movie, the police apprehended him.
8) The police apprehend the suspect and the prosecutor's office files charges.
9) And for that reason, he got apprehended by the police .
10) Having learned of his conversion the police apprehended him on September 21.
11) Sudarshan was apprehended by the police near Wyra on Saturday night .
12) A man with a grenade near the travel route was apprehended by local police .
13) Now stunned, the group's ringleaders are easily apprehended by the police .
14) Within minutes, the police apprehended Carter driving a car that matched the description.
15) The police successfully apprehended him from his house in Ejipura by the night .
example sentences with apprehend police16) Attempts to revive Lane were unsuccessful , and police apprehended the teens several hours later.
17) Four Britons and Turks were apprehended by the Danish riot police following the violence.
18) The members of the conspiracy which planted the bombs were quickly apprehended by the police .
19) But when apprehended by police "Smoking Peter" was thought to be a man.
20) One of the shooters took more than 20 hostages while the second was apprehended by police .
21) Taakimoeaka broke free and drove off but was apprehended by police at a nearby service station.
22) He was apprehended by police about seven minutes later and five blocks away from the school campus.
23) Shocked, he speeds away in his Camaro and is apprehended by Los Angeles police .
24) In 1998, Yellin was apprehended by police for trespassing on a Central Park monument.
25) The thief escapes, but is later apprehended by the police while being treated for his bites.
26) Outside the ballroom one of the gunmen, Talmadge Hayer, was apprehended by police .
27) The shooter was apprehended by police and booked into jail on suspicion of attempted murder and attempted robbery.
28) Adolf, who was hospitalized shortly after his arrest, was wearing body armor when police apprehended him.
How to use apprehend police in a sentence29) HEADLEE: He was apprehended by police when he was trying to get into his own home.
30) When the French police apprehended him, 12 countries in which he had committed fraud sought his extradition.
31) The murderer broke his leg after trying to flee on BART, and was apprehended by police thereafter.
32) The suspected mastermind , 55-year-old Sandy Winick, was also apprehended by Thai police on Saturday.
33) The military police occasionally apprehended a few and began to ask the correct procedure to follow in returning them.
34) When the bandits were apprehended by the police , De André was called as a witness before the Court.
35) That customer was apprehended by police ; Stewart simply signed up with satellite operator Dish Network ( DISH ) .
36) On September 20, police apprehended 600 adults whom they accused of participating in politically inspired gang violence in Kinshasa.
37) About 12:45 am, police apprehended Holmes behind the cinema, next to his car, without resistance.
38) Our bozos made a quick getaway but only made it about four blocks before they were apprehended by the police .
39) Richard surrenders unarmed, and is swiftly apprehended by the police , seemingly unconcerned by the carnage he has caused.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend police
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend police with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend police
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend police in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend police.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend police. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend police
Compound Sentences with apprehend police
Complex Sentences with apprehend police
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend police