apprehend fugitive in a sentence
1) Do not attempt to apprehend this fugitive yourself.
2) This information was provided to the USMS, who subsequently apprehended the fugitive .
3) They intend to apprehend a dangerous fugitive allegedly responsible for the deaths of many Romulans.
apprehend fugitive example sentences4) As with all wanted criminals you are reminded to never attempt to apprehend a fugitive yourself.
5) Rather than wait for others to join him, Baker crossed the river and apprehended the fugitives .
6) At the request of other law enforcement agencies, DSS assists in apprehending fugitives who have fled the United States.
7) Fifth, on a related front, we have noted that States can lend expertise and logistical assistance to apprehend current ICC fugitives .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend fugitive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend fugitive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend fugitive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend fugitive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend fugitive.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend fugitive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend fugitive
Compound Sentences with apprehend fugitive
Complex Sentences with apprehend fugitive
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend fugitive