people apprehend in a sentence
1) Could these same people not be apprehended ?
2) On 15 May, the SBU apprehended five additional people .
3) apprehended people are permitted a free defense counsel at the public's expense.
people apprehend example sentences4) Government's got to act fast to apprehend those people who might be responsible.
5) After this purge, their militia focused solely on apprehending people that "Parlement" suspected of Protestantism.
6) The United States has used armed forces or militia to apprehend people deemed threats to national security since colonial times.
7) Multiple people were apprehended by police during a May Day Anti-Capitalism March that started at Tompkins Square Park this afternoon.
8) There is no mention in these reports of illegal aliens from the Mid-east who are arrested, nor people apprehended from red list nations-that might alarm the public.
9) Police in Phuentsholing said it was not a problem to apprehend Bhutanese people absconding to India, if the victims know proper address of their whereabouts.
10) Although the right to information is recognised, in practice people are often apprehended or summonsed by the police without being given reasons.
11) Similarly eight people apprehended by the SBU on 27 May at the Odesa railway station did not receive prompt notification of the reasons for their arrest.
12) Minors arrested by the Russian police stood at 6% of all people apprehended in 1920, and reached 10% by the first quarter of 1922.
13) One of the justifications for this legislation was to make it possible to find and apprehend people to offer care and treatment at as early a stage as possible.
14) One of the administration's top three deportation "priorities" is people apprehended by Border Patrol agents within 100 miles of the border - no matter what age they are.
15) All remaining people apprehended and accused of Class A war crimes who had not yet come to trial were set free by MacArthur in 1947 and 1948.
example sentences with people apprehend16) Locals, however, say this is a euphemism for innocent people being apprehended and tortured by the security forces before being shot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of people apprehend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of people apprehend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with people apprehend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word people apprehend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with people apprehend.
20 examples of simple sentences of people apprehend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of people apprehend
Compound Sentences with people apprehend
Complex Sentences with people apprehend
Compound-Complex Sentences with people apprehend