apprehend perpetrator in a sentence
1) The crime's perpetrator or perpetrators were never apprehended .
2) perpetrators were mostly not apprehended , left unpunished.
3) The police diligently worked to apprehend the perpetrator and she is being charged.
apprehend perpetrator example sentences4) They patrol hospital premises, conduct investigations, control traffic and apprehend criminal perpetrators when necessary.
5) When the rally turned ugly YAFers defended themselves and assisted the police to apprehend the violent leftist perpetrators .
6) When practiced with nonconsenting partners, the activity is likely to be repeated until the perpetrator is apprehended .
7) It's to prevent aggression on the innocents, or to apprehend the perpetrators and bring them to justice.
8) You can chase after the attackers, but in many cases undercover police officers will try to apprehend the perpetrator .
9) Another proposal would direct the Attorney General to study the feasibility of using public awareness methods to apprehend hit-and-run perpetrators .
10) A victim of crime who wanted a constable to undertake any substantial effort in order to apprehend the perpetrator was expected to pay the expenses of doing so.
11) Some of the responding officers were away at this "war game" at the police training academy and therefore were unable to apprehend the perpetrators .
12) Shortly after the murder, Home Minister Sahara Khatun delivered a statement that police would apprehend the perpetrator or perpetrators within 48 hours.
13) In cooperation with the Royal Military Police, they were able to track down and apprehend the perpetrators who were then identified by the victim.
14) Therefore, we find it necessary to apprehend the true perpetrators of these crimes, as well as those who aid and abet them through incitement, financing or other support.
15) perpetrators are apprehended by police that
example sentences with apprehend perpetrator16) "It took too long to apprehend the perpetrator and the police should have been on Utøya earlier.
17) "In the days to come, until the alleged perpetrator is apprehended , I ask you to be extra vigilant," Toope wrote.
18) "Share with me one case of someone being shot to death in Chicago in which the perpetrator was actually apprehended , and they were not fully prosecuted," Shelton asked.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend perpetrator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend perpetrator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend perpetrator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend perpetrator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend perpetrator.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend perpetrator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend perpetrator
Compound Sentences with apprehend perpetrator
Complex Sentences with apprehend perpetrator
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend perpetrator