man apprehend in a sentence
1) The men were apprehended in High Point two weeks later.
2) The grenade did not detonate and the man was immediately apprehended .
3) Authorities apprehended seven men in the days after the events in the Haymarket.
man apprehend example sentences4) When both men were apprehended , the Hughes family was horrified to learn that Nevins was HIV positive.
5) After the man was finally apprehended , a mob thronged around the South Omaha Jail where he was being held.
6) The police very quickly apprehended an eighteen year-old man , Colin Lattimore, who had a mental age of eight.
7) In November 2006, a narcotics team from the Atlanta Police Department apprehended a man with a known drug history.
8) After the local police were alerted, a man was apprehended suspected to be disturbing the terns and collecting their eggs.
9) In June 2013, police officers apprehended a man who flew a multicopter outside the hospital that Nelson Mandela was in.
10) The men were apprehended in South Korea; however, the statues have yet to be returned by the Korean authorities.
11) In the same year, three men were apprehended while transporting the bodies of two elderly men, near Deptford in London.
12) Mike Russell said a man was apprehended under the mental health act and taken to Royal Jubilee Hospital for assessment and treatment.
13) A South Omaha policeman named Edward Lowry apprehended a Greek man accused of having an illicit affair with a white woman on February 14, 1909.
14) Other men were apprehended in the area on the basis of witnesses' reports, but the cases against them also fell apart.
15) In October, after he attacked Jonesborough store owner David Deaderick for refusing to sell him liquor, Tipton and his men apprehended Sevier.
example sentences with man apprehend16) Victoria and their children were in the house at the time, but security guards apprehended the man before he reached the house.
17) Cap tried to apprehend the man in the trench coat at the scene, but was shocked the moment he touched the figure.
18) " The men were then apprehended .
19) " The man was apprehended , and the bags were recovered and found to contain approximately 19.7 ounces of marijuana.
20) · Truck bombing of the World Trade Center by Islamic fundamentalists (six men were apprehended , tried and convicted in federal courts and are serving life sentences)
21) 'It was one of the most ferocious attacks on prison officers I have ever had to deal with and it is vital these men are apprehended .'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of man apprehend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of man apprehend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with man apprehend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word man apprehend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with man apprehend.
20 examples of simple sentences of man apprehend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of man apprehend
Compound Sentences with man apprehend
Complex Sentences with man apprehend
Compound-Complex Sentences with man apprehend