apprehend person in a sentence
1) Officers initially apprehended one person and later took two others into custody .
2) Four persons were apprehended and convicted.
3) If the apprehended person requested, a lawyer could be present during interrogation.
apprehend person example sentences4) Both companies were ordered to assist the courts of justice in preventing thefts and to apprehend guilty persons .
5) The irate youths, who brandished cutlasses, released persons already apprehended for contravening the state environmen-tal laws.
6) Sometimes when a person is apprehended for shoplifting, the store does not involve the police or file charges.
7) Erm it was to hopefully apprehend a person called that we believed to be er staying at that flat.
8) She caught only the last few words: 'the sooner this dangerous person is apprehended the better', and switched off in frustration.
9) Although the information was absolutely accurate in the case of one person who was apprehended , in the case of the other individuals it was completely mistaken.
10) The Article provided that an apprehended person had to be taken to a judge (if not released) within 24 hours, excluding the time for the transfer to the nearest court.
11) The country in which the person is apprehended holds the person with a crime pursuant to that country 's treaty or because of some violation of its criminal code.
12) All parties are urged to stop apprehending persons without legal basis or formal charges and to abide by international humanitarian law in their treatment of detainees .
13) Most retailers are aware of the seriousness of making a false arrest , and will only attempt to apprehend a person if their guilt is undoubted.
14) But there are, I apprehend , few persons with a cultivated sense of scholastic merit to whom the ritualistic accessories of science are altogether an idle matter.
15) 1) a person apprehended on the suspicion of having committed a crime;
example sentences with apprehend person16) " apprehending all persons whom he is by law authorised to apprehend";
17) (a) Apprehending a person whom the officer is authorized to apprehend; or
18) Who apprehended the person who stole the watering machine and made him/her pay the five shekels?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend person
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend person with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend person
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend person in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend person.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend person. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend person
Compound Sentences with apprehend person
Complex Sentences with apprehend person
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend person