apprehend criminal in a sentence
1) Steve often uses his "patented" dive to apprehend criminals .
2) Investigations are on until we apprehend the criminals ," Khamis said.
3) He is also instrumental in apprehending criminals and thugs in the park.
apprehend criminal example sentences4) Indeed, they were legally required to pursue and attempt to apprehend criminals .
5) Community Community police chiefs talk not just about crime , crime prevention and apprehending criminals .
6) In the states with back round checks how many criminals are apprehended for attempting to purchase firearms ?
7) Unmarked vehicles are used primarily for sting operations or apprehending criminals without alerting them to their presence.
8) They did what they are required to do , deter and detect crime, and apprehend criminals .
9) These were the tools of an elite police unit tasked to track and apprehend the most dangerous criminals .
10) El Gato Negro uses any force necessary to apprehend criminals but never so far as to kill them.
11) The three criminals were apprehended after leaving the Hills' home, and the incident received significant media attention.
12) During the day, the responsibility of protecting innocent citizens and apprehending criminals fell to the constables and marshals.
13) Commander Buzz Corry and Cadet Happy apprehend two dangerous criminals , the renegade Doctor Phillips, and his confederate, Dixon.
14) Rather, they act as a general deterrent to crime, both by their presence and by apprehending criminals after the fact.
15) Their duty was to protect society as a whole by deterrence; i.e., by systematically patrolling, detecting and apprehending criminals after the occurrence of crimes.
example sentences with apprehend criminal16) The South African Police, The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals .
17) While police officers are frequently the target of violence while trying to apprehend criminals , attacks on prosecutors are extremely rare, though not unheard of.
18) Ostensibly its purpose is to combat rising crime in Old Detroit, augmenting the ranks of the Detroit Police in apprehending violent criminals .
19) Under control, Murphy attends the press conference, where he ignores his waiting wife and son, and efficiently apprehends a criminal in the crowd.
20) El Graduado's best efforts are consistently thwarted by El Gato Negro until a final confrontation in which the criminal is apprehended and last seen awaiting trial.
21) He then listens to crime reports and follows any that alludes to the Cash Register Thief, locating and apprehending many criminals who fit the description.
22) On June 15, 1945, a government decree directed the army to implement measures to apprehend Nazi criminals and carry out the transfer of the German population.
23) He helped to apprehend a criminal who committed the largest bullion theft in U.S. history - $320,000 in gold from a San Francisco smelting company.
24) The Yamaji family are assisted by a pair of secret agents from the , who are assigned to apprehend various criminals from around the world.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend criminal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend criminal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend criminal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend criminal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend criminal.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend criminal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend criminal
Compound Sentences with apprehend criminal
Complex Sentences with apprehend criminal
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend criminal