apprehends in a sentence
1) He apprehends reality solely through his eyes, through his senses.
2) Eventually, Batman frees himself and apprehends the villain.
3) Batman eventually apprehends the Joker and rescues Gordon.
apprehends example sentences4) Odin easily recognizes Loki through his disguise, and apprehends him.
5) Man goes through life incarnations until he apprehends the wisdom of Kabbalah.
6) Mary apprehends Clayface, deploying excessive violence.
7) A policeman apprehends them, and they retire to the pavilion.
8) The civil division also locates and apprehends individuals wanted for civil capias.
9) It then apprehends the intelligible that is given to it from outside.
10) The security guard apprehends them and tells them he has called the police.
11) Batman eventually apprehends him, however.
12) As with the first two principles, one immediately apprehends this principle.
13) The two cops pursue, and James apprehends the driver, Kate.
14) The pair descend on the house where Hart apprehends Reggie and handcuffs him.
15) Ragman apprehends him and takes him away, never noticing the burning money.
example sentences with apprehends16) The team storm the warehouse, and McGarrett apprehends Sang Min.
17) Batman ultimately apprehends Nolan's real killer and Bolton has a change of heart.
18) Events transpire to where Cross saves Hughes and the FBI apprehends the cult.
19) Before he can get very far, a ground force of policemen apprehends him.
20) How calmly and genially the mind apprehends one after another the laws of physics!
21) Tyrian apprehends Galen and takes him to the court of King Casiodorus.
22) Photography is the medium that most expresses this artist's subconscious as she apprehends reality.
23) Warren apprehends them and struggles to get the gun off them but is knocked unconscious.
24) A tipping point occurs when Spider-Man apprehends him and seems to not take him seriously.
25) Tintin is saved when the machine workers go on strike and then apprehends the mobsters.
26) The court apprehends it not.
27) The State Security Department extrajudicially apprehends and imprisons those accused of political crimes without due process.
28) Leroi-Gourhan's anthropology is therefore relevant precisely to the extent that he apprehends anthropology as techno-logy.
How to use apprehends in a sentence29) He always apprehends the worst, and is indefatigable in conjuring up the apparition of danger.
30) The explosives are disarmed when Nathan intervenes, however, and the government apprehends Matt once again.
31) Officer Santangelo apprehends them and they end up in an interrogation room in the Southeastern district.
32) He regularly shoots dozens of innocent bystanders and apprehends the wrong individuals-while the real criminals go free.
33) Schumpeterian growth apprehends the benefits that result from the destruction of old products and processes by new ones.
34) After Batman apprehends him, Grace realizes that Two-Face will never be cured, and leaves him.
35) What this means, and what makes Caeiro such an original poet is the way he apprehends existence.
36) Thought to have come out of Stitch's Great Escape, he apprehends Finn and Maybeck.
37) The court apprehends not.
38) As it happens, Superman apparently digs out of his grave, saves Lois, and apprehends Toyman.
39) This formula involves a series of missions in which the user tracks and apprehends each of Carmen's underlings.
40) AA aggressively apprehends substance abusers at a vulnerable time in order to place its stamp of disease upon the person.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehends
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehends with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehends
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehends in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehends.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehends. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehends
Compound Sentences with apprehends
Complex Sentences with apprehends
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehends