apprehend in a sentence
1) Two other gang members were apprehended without incident.
2) The perpetrators were never identified or apprehended .
3) A suspect was apprehended and subsequently charged.
apprehend example sentences4) Five activists were apprehended following the ceremonies.
5) Bourque was later apprehended without incident almost 29 hours later.
6) My baby was apprehended before birth by an unethical social worker.
7) He was apprehended and bound in chains.
8) The suspect was quickly apprehended by police and is awaiting trial.
9) The suspect was apparently apprehended and in custody.
10) One of the reported gunmen has been apprehended .
11) Tate was apprehended and sent to prison.
12) We shall never trouble ourselves to apprehend you.
13) Four activists were apprehended by the police afterwards.
14) Steve often uses his "patented" dive to apprehend criminals.
15) They were apprehended and taken to separate hospitals.
example sentences with apprehend16) The pair were finally apprehended and charged in 1994.
17) The gunman was later apprehended and taken into custody.
18) So gospel truth is not apprehended by debate.
19) His brother has yet to be apprehended .
20) Some were apprehended and thrown into prison.
21) The crime's perpetrator or perpetrators were never apprehended .
22) Other French army troops soon apprehend them.
23) The coil is tangled, I apprehend .
24) The couple spent three months as fugitives before being apprehended .
25) I never have apprehended foreign interference in our family quarrel.
26) Three men and two boys were also apprehended .
27) The authorities may call in the army to apprehend alleged offenders.
28) Needless to say the bozo was soon apprehended .
How to use apprehend in a sentence29) Do not attempt to apprehend this fugitive yourself.
30) A juvenile has been apprehended in regards to the incident.
31) Erm to apprehend a er state convict erm Mr .
32) The second objective was to either kill or apprehend the militants.
33) Eventually Ryan was apprehended and convicted of murder.
34) Walker escapes and is apprehended by the police.
35) He is quickly apprehended by the Austrians.
36) She was apprehended after being shot by Casey.
37) Eventually, she is apprehended and charged.
38) Within a week, his government had apprehended those responsible.
39) A team comes in to apprehend them.
40) The group had a large weapons cache when police apprehended them.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apprehend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apprehend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apprehend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apprehend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apprehend.
20 examples of simple sentences of apprehend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apprehend
Compound Sentences with apprehend
Complex Sentences with apprehend
Compound-Complex Sentences with apprehend