apportion to in a sentence
1) Indirect costs are allocated or apportioned to cost objects.
2) Seppuku was considered the most honorable capital punishment apportioned to Samurai.
3) Actual receipts would be apportioned to each trust fund based on historical data.
apportion to example sentences4) Later they advocated that the design work be apportioned to individual architects.
5) The CETV is then apportioned to the period of the marriage.
6) Do not apportion to the beneficiaries any of the S corporation items.
7) The six districts in the left-hand column were apportioned to Czechoslovakia in 1920.
8) The criminal cases were apportioned to the two criminal chambers on a regional basis.
9) US forces apportioned to USSOUTHCOM include both temporarily deployed and CONUS based forces.
10) US forces apportioned to USEUCOM include both forward-deployed and CONUS-based forces.
11) Northern Bukovina and Budjak were apportioned to the Ukrainian SSR.
12) In 1847, monies apportioned to operate the school in the district totaled $221.
13) States and localities only tax nonresidents on income allocated or apportioned to the jurisdiction.
14) So am I allotted months of emptiness, and wearisome nights are apportioned to me.
15) Deductions must be allocated or apportioned to each item or category of income under Treas.
example sentences with apportion to16) The number of battalions was to be apportioned to the States according to their population.
17) Our names will be blotted out of that special role and our crowns apportioned to others.
18) Latvia was apportioned to the Soviet sphere and on 5 October 1939, signed a mutual assistance pact.
19) US forces apportioned to USCENTCOM are both forward-deployed and Continental United States (CONUS) based forces.
20) In 1987 an even bigger slice of the budget was apportioned to training, in recognition of its importance.
21) The residents of the semi-independent municipalities within Louisville Metro are apportioned to districts along with all other county residents.
22) The Kasich budget intends to equalize resources apportioned to rich and poor schools by linking tax dollars to individual students .
23) The resources did not seem to be improving hospitals and health care and started to be apportioned to other areas.
24) Taxpayers from another state are subject to tax only on income earned in the state or apportioned to the state.
25) Federal tax subtraction for nonresidents-The federal tax subtraction must be apportioned to determine the amount related to Oregon sources.
26) The gain so computed will then be apportioned to determine the gain attributable to basic life assurance and general annuity business.
27) The money was then apportioned to pay for war reparations to Kuwait, ongoing coalition and United Nations operations within Iraq.
28) Dividend tracker - we can track your dividends and advise of your reported account numbers to apportion to the client account.
How to use apportion to in a sentence29) All these our Queen knew in particular with all their merits and graces and the rewards apportioned to them. 79.
30) Electors are apportioned to each state and the District of Columbia, but not to territorial possessions of the United States.
31) Most important, the funds appropriated to State for FMF, IMET, and PKO are apportioned to DoD for implementation.
32) Most states tax domestic and foreign corporations on taxable income derived from business activities apportioned to the state on a formulary basis.
33) Such tax is generally based on business income of the corporation apportioned to the state plus nonbusiness income only of resident corporations.
34) One contract may, for example, insure the common object amongst other objects, without apportioning to it a specific amount.
35) Because of this, the cost of insurance is apportioned to each member on the basis of average cost for the group.
36) A: CLG grants are funded through a federal grant apportioned to the Division of Historical Resources by the National Park Service.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apportion to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apportion to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apportion to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apportion to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apportion to.
20 examples of simple sentences of apportion to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apportion to
Compound Sentences with apportion to
Complex Sentences with apportion to
Compound-Complex Sentences with apportion to