apportion cost in a sentence
1) How will labor commitments and other costs be apportioned ?
2) Smaller organisations won't have separate staff, and 'just' apportion costs appropriately.
3) However, apportioning costs between professionals may have to be decided separately where benefit levels are significantly different.
apportion cost example sentences4) If fixed costs are shared between products a method of allocating and apportioning these costs to individual products must be introduced.
5) In 1959, the governments issued a report that recommended principles for negotiating an agreement and apportioning the costs and benefits.
6) The tribunal will also apportion the cost of providing these services as it deems appropriate between the board and the government.
7) It will also identify the agencies which will provide the program, and it will apportion the costs of the program.
8) The General Assembly is empowered to determine the funding for the educational system and apportion the cost between state and local government.
9) Apportioning costs and entitlements in an oil or gas field is often necessary to settle matters between the participants in a unitised project.
10) costs being apportioned require a method to be chosen independently, precisely because there is no direct link between the cost and the cost center.
11) Allocation rules: Allocating overheads equally is the simplest and quicker means of apportioning indirect costs , but many managers do use other allocation rules.
12) This remains in the DCP to be shared between Brabham (Albion) and Dayton (West Swan East) with the cost apportioned on their respective Total Infrastructure Demand.
13) A decision on the award of costs is taken only after a decision apportioning the costs has been taken and if a request is submitted to that effect.
14) Hence, the average cost per rotor restricted, apportioning the free energy cost of equally between the two strands, is estimated to lie between 1.9 and 3.1 kJ mol -1 .
15) in a group action defendants costs were apportioned between all plaintiffs, ie 1/338 against each plaintiff.
example sentences with apportion cost
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apportion cost
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apportion cost with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apportion cost
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apportion cost in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apportion cost.
20 examples of simple sentences of apportion cost. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apportion cost
Compound Sentences with apportion cost
Complex Sentences with apportion cost
Compound-Complex Sentences with apportion cost