seat apportion in a sentence
1) Individual seats are apportioned by "cross of preference".
2) House seats are apportioned among the states by population every tenth year.
3) The legislature apportions legislative seats based on the decennial U.S. Census.
seat apportion example sentences4) The Treaty changes the way in which MEP seats are apportioned among member states.
5) Population size and other factors particular to the region in question determine the number of seats apportioned at the provincial council level.
6) Article I, Section 2 of the U.S. Constitution calls for a census of the nation's population every 10 years to apportion the House seats among the states.
7) Her goal was to bring city representation into compliance with the 1965 Voting Rights Act and apportion the council seats relative to the demographics of the city.
8) While he would not appoint any Democrats, Taylor wanted his cabinet to reflect the nation's diverse interests, and so apportioned the seats geographically.
9) These votes then were also counted for the list of the candidate's political party and were used to divvy up the seats not apportioned to particular electoral districts.
10) These, however, have only an advisory function at town council, and seats are apportioned according to election results in each constituent community.
11) The Anti-Relief partisans nominated former Senator John J. Crittenden for one of the two seats apportioned to Franklin County in the state House.
12) He was elected to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives from the 6th district (although seats were apportioned by county prior to 1969) from 1965 to 1970.
13) These seats were apportioned to the political parties based on their vote totals in the ROC, and then the parties assigned the seats to overseas Chinese party loyalists.
14) The council's seats are apportioned thus:
15) After the municipal election on 10 September 2006, the 43 council seats were apportioned thus:
example sentences with seat apportion16) The council is made up of 22 council members, counting the part-time mayor, with seats apportioned thus:
17) The town council's 23 seats are apportioned thus, in accordance with municipal elections held on 26 March 2006:
18) Seats are apportioned thus:
19) The formula for determining the priority of a state to be apportioned the next available seat defined by the method of equal proportions is
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of seat apportion
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of seat apportion with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with seat apportion
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word seat apportion in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with seat apportion.
20 examples of simple sentences of seat apportion. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of seat apportion
Compound Sentences with seat apportion
Complex Sentences with seat apportion
Compound-Complex Sentences with seat apportion