apportion between in a sentence
1) Their salaries were apportioned between the hospital and nurse training school.
2) They are, therefore, apportioned between the trustee and beneficiaries.
3) The work has been apportioned between the authors in this way.
apportion between example sentences4) It is not apportioned between claimants.
5) This total population was then apportioned between those dependent on government employment and the supporting population.
6) Two remaining segments, along the Sumpul and Torola rivers, were apportioned between the two countries.
7) However the non dependant deduction for Peter is apportioned between John and Alex as they share the non dependant.
8) Finance for these projects is being arranged and is within an annual budget equally apportioned between HDC funding and National Grants.
9) When the tax calculations are agreed upon, the tax base has to be apportioned between Germany and the Slovak Republic.
10) In less affluent foundations, the pooled endowments of the community were apportioned between the canons, such canons being termed portioners.
11) Once on-orbit, communication between astronauts and scientists on the ground can be limited, and time is strictly apportioned between different mission activities.
12) Sometimes there is then a further conversion of this margin into a match result, in which some fixed number of victory points is apportioned between the teams.
13) The prerequisites for the referendum included a census, which was used to define how wealth and political power will be apportioned between regions.
14) In case only a part was sold, the services were to be apportioned between the part sold and the part retained in accordance with their quantities.
15) According to a subsequent treaty, the empire was apportioned between Venice and the leaders of the crusade, and the Latin Empire of Constantinople was established.
example sentences with apportion between16) in a group action defendants costs were apportioned between all plaintiffs, ie 1/338 against each plaintiff.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apportion between
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apportion between with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apportion between
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apportion between in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apportion between.
20 examples of simple sentences of apportion between. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apportion between
Compound Sentences with apportion between
Complex Sentences with apportion between
Compound-Complex Sentences with apportion between