apportion blame in a sentence
1) The trial judge must therefore apportion blame between the parties.
2) It is way too early to apportion blame to anyone involved.
3) We cannot apportion blame without looking into mirrors.
apportion blame example sentences4) The report did not apportion blame for the killings.
5) Take care not to use language that apportions blame .
6) Will the Commission of Inquiry apportion blame ?
7) I do not want of apportion blame .
8) The experts are even-handed in apportioning blame among EC governments.
9) But, as always, blame is never apportioned inside a local authority.
10) No need to apportion blame ; no court of enquiry need be held.
11) If we are not courageous enough to apportion blame let 's be quiet.
12) Apportioning blame , however, lies outside the scope of the Dutch technical investigation.
13) Does the Minister agree that we are long past the stage of apportioning blame ?
14) If you 're looking to apportion blame , Government are the most culpable.
15) Now, they said, they needed to meet in private to apportion blame .
example sentences with apportion blame16) But there is no place for apportioning blame for what happened so many years ago.
17) The commission concluded that it was impossible to apportion blame to anyone for the fire.
18) A Sufi never apportions blame .
19) I looked at language people were using: critical, enthusiastic, apportioning blame or responsibility.
20) New reforms to the divorce laws have been proposed, including a quick divorce apportioning no blame .
21) They do not apportion blame , but can sometimes serve as the basis for further legal action.
22) In in in this situation, have you apportioned blame for the deaths of your family?
23) Blears isn't interested in just why people are politically disengaged; she wishes to apportion blame .
24) To apportion blame on one man when the odds were stacked against him from ths start is unjust.
25) It's genetic and the children need accepting and helping rather than time wasting trying to apportion blame .
26) She did not cry, or rage like Ferdinando, nor was she much interested in apportioning blame .
27) It concludes the crash was caused by "controlled flight into terrain" - but did not apportion blame .
28) Our article of May 13, 1986 was not intended to apportion blame for Mr Mikkelson's death.
How to use apportion blame in a sentence29) If things do go wrong, the Community Manager will be the first person considered when apportioning blame !
30) The purpose of an Inquest is to establish the cause of death; it is not to apportion blame .
31) Goya does not focus on the reasons for the shortage, nor does he apportion blame to any one party.
32) The United Nations did not apportion blame for the attack , but the rebels and the government accused each other.
33) In 1992, more than fifty years after the Japanese invasion of Singapore, people were still bitterly wrangling and apportioning blame .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apportion blame
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apportion blame with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apportion blame
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apportion blame in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apportion blame.
20 examples of simple sentences of apportion blame. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apportion blame
Compound Sentences with apportion blame
Complex Sentences with apportion blame
Compound-Complex Sentences with apportion blame