apportionment in a sentence
1) There is reversal of neither order nor apportionment of glory.
2) This apportionment does not affect the rating list entry.
3) The more difficult problem was the issue of apportionment .
apportionment example sentences4) That case involved a complaint of discriminatory apportionment of congressional districts.
5) Apportionments represent agency salaries as much as they mean mission.
6) The issue of greatest importance at this convention was apportionment .
7) The main controversy involved the apportionment of the funds.
8) This apportionment should be done on a reasonable basis.
9) Some states tax resident corporations on nonbusiness income regardless of apportionment .
10) However, the formula apportionment creates new incentives for tax planning.
11) Consequently, the apportionment was made through legislation by Congress.
12) Federal funds were made available from a state's highway funds apportionment .
13) Regarding immobile factors, formula apportionment works like a property tax.
14) The CCCTB replaces separate accounting by formula apportionment .
15) It is for the defendant to raise the question of apportionment .
example sentences with apportionment16) Federal funds would come from the state's highway apportionment .
17) Funds are not subject to apportionment for any other purposes.
18) Among the 50 states, there is little harmony in apportionment formulas.
19) The law is silent on the rules governing the apportionment of loss.
20) The excess shall be deducted prior to apportionment between the two insurers.
21) Fair apportionment - the tax must be fairly apportioned. 3.
22) Lanier drew along with his infant, profit and apportionment .
23) No repeal of the Land apportionment Act.
24) Particle source apportionment by means of their chemistry and morphology.
25) Theater level apportionments support the CINC's concept of operations.
26) Do the said apportionments , above, have to be notified?
27) Apportionment of the United Nations regular budget on a voluntary basis.
28) Apportionment of Racial Diversity: A review.
How to use apportionment in a sentence29) Pursuant to this apportionment , the constituencies are formed.
30) Nonlinear response of ozone to emissions: source apportionment and sensitivity analysis.
31) The third was an apportionment case, and the fourth involved poll taxes.
32) The Workers' Compensation Law does not provide for an apportionment .
33) Ditto an elected Senate with a new seat apportionment .
34) Apportionment of Damages Act 34 of 1956.
35) The subject of Congressional apportionment is addressed twice in the U.S. Constitution.
36) Prima facie, the doctrine of equitable apportionment seems to be acceptable.
37) Accompanying this information, The apportionment , was a large map.
38) House districts are redistricted by the Arkansas Board of apportionment .
39) It describes the process to create senatorial districts and apportionment factors and rules.
40) The apportionment scheme of the Senate was controversial at the Constitutional Convention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apportionment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apportionment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apportionment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apportionment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apportionment.
20 examples of simple sentences of apportionment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apportionment
Compound Sentences with apportionment
Complex Sentences with apportionment
Compound-Complex Sentences with apportionment