power of appointment in a sentence
1) Does he have the power of appointment ?
2) Provision to negate inadvertent triggering of powers of appointment by implication.
3) This designated individual is the holder of a Special power of appointment .
power of appointment example sentences4) That depends on who snatches the power of appointment from politicians in Rome.
5) However, the power of appointment can not be included in such contracts.
6) The power of appointment of new trustees shall be vested in the Executive Committee.
7) As more agencies were introduced, the governor gained greater indirect influence through the power of appointment .
8) There will be additional duties if the designated individual exercises the Special power of appointment .
9) Do you think the President's powers of appointment affect the effectiveness of the appointees?
10) The principles regarding power of appointment should, however, be kept in mind in such instances.
11) The Prime Minister thus possesses the primary power of appointment of judges of the Supreme Court.
12) On a plain reading of the provision, the power of appointment vests in the President.
13) Any instrument creating or exercising a power of appointment or a durable or nondurable power of attorney.
14) An argument for keeping the power of appointment in the PMs hands, regardless of party affiliation.
15) If he meant it as a gift, lease, power of appointment etc. you might have trouble.
example sentences with power of appointment16) Apart from legislative and scrutiny functions, the National Assembly also has the power of appointment and removal.
17) The Grand Vizier had considerable independence from the sultan with almost unlimited powers of appointment , dismissal and supervision.
18) SPECIAL power of appointment .
19) In addition, we will use government's powers of appointment to ensure fair representation of women on public bodies.
20) However, what is the position if the settlement then gives property under a power of appointment to another settlement?
21) Otto wrested from the nobles the powers of appointment of the bishops and abbots, who controlled large land holdings.
22) My Lords, i in effect I had a power of appointment and in effect it was very badly needed.
23) As president, Jefferson had the power of appointment to fill many government positions that had long been held by Federalists.
24) Moreover, we read not a word therein about perpetuating this apostolic power of appointment after the apostles left the earth.
25) MPs were permitted to ask questions of Rothstein, although the ultimate power of appointment continued to rest with the prime minister.
26) For that purpose a derivative bounty of the kind conferred by the exercise of a special power of appointment may be enough.
27) The governor has the power to commission officers not otherwise commissioned by the law of Oklahoma and has the power of appointment .
28) But a Prime Minister's power of appointment is not limited to the selection of ministers; equally important is the allocation to Particular posts.
How to use power of appointment in a sentence29) If he does so there should be no need for the court to exercise its power of appointment under s41(3).
30) I do not intend, by this Article or by any other provision of this Will, to exercise any powers of appointment I may have except as expressly provided herein.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of power of appointment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of power of appointment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with power of appointment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word power of appointment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with power of appointment.
20 examples of simple sentences of power of appointment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of power of appointment
Compound Sentences with power of appointment
Complex Sentences with power of appointment
Compound-Complex Sentences with power of appointment