ally against in a sentence
1) There are allies against fear among occupied residents of the Bank .
2) Thus Guy and Conrad were allies against Saladin.
3) He began to search allies against Bolesław.
ally against example sentences4) Garner support among hemispheric allies against Venezuelan suppression of the opposition.
5) Or Stalin had a chance to unite with allies against Germany.
6) These accounts illustrate the fragile unity of America's allies against terrorism.
7) Three Syracusan generals went to Corinth seeking allies against Athenian invasion.
8) Russia, France and The Commonwealth were allied against Germany.
9) The former enemies then become allies against the invading Yuuzhan Vong.
10) Israel was a stable ally against that threat in the Middle East.
11) The Ammonites recruit the Syrians as their allies against David.
12) And this has happened despite the enormously powerful pro-fracking forces allied against them.
13) Costello wanted Anastasia as an ally against the ambitious and resentful Genovese.
14) He is a demolition expert and also able to defend his allies against explosions.
15) Obviously Michael sought allies against Charles of Anjou, but they were few.
example sentences with ally against16) Jeffery suggests Kitchener may have seen Wilson as a potential ally against Robertson.
17) Both Iraqi and Syrian Kurds consider Turkey a key ally against Arab nationalism.
18) That 's a pretty formidable set of issues you have allied against your happiness.
19) Its people are Algarvic in blood, but it allies against Algarve.
20) During all this time Soviet Russia was Lithuania's strongest ally against Poland.
21) Chu began to strengthen Yue in modern Zhejiang to serve as allies against Wu.
22) Venice continued its efforts to turn Skanderbeg's allies against Alfonso and Skanderbeg.
23) Kebatinan-movements were seen by secular nationalistic elites as allies against the rise of political Islam.
24) Yesterday, the planned airstrikes from the U.S. and its allies against ISIS began.
25) Following the defeat of Austria, Napoleon resumed his search for allies against Prussia.
26) The Bolsheviks also defeated Nestor Makhno, their former ally against Denikin.
27) With it he convinces Lycaelon of the need for allies against the Wildmages.
28) The Jesuits found an ally against Palafox in the new viceroy, Salvatierra.
How to use ally against in a sentence29) The prophecy may date from 735 BC when Damascus and Israel were allied against Judah.
30) Gradually, the Europeans came to see Persia as an ally against the Ottomans.
31) At first, the Unionists and Autonomists were allied against the centralism of Vienna.
32) In this period Crimea and Muscovy were allied against Poland-Lithuania and the Golden Horde.
33) This therefore made Bolshevism become the lesser evil or even a strong ally against the Whites.
34) Spain was now France's ally against Britain, and sent ships to support the invasion.
35) The Austrians, meanwhile, successfully used the other minorities as allies against the Magyar uprising.
36) Napoleon III also made one last attempt to persuade Italy to be his ally against Prussia.
37) Settling near Nacogdoches, they were welcomed by Mexican authorities as potential allies against Anglo-American colonists.
38) Thus, Russia found herself in a war with the whole of Europe allied against her.
39) Navarre and king Ordoño allied against Abd-al-Rahman but were defeated in Valdejunquera, in 920.
40) In 1362 the Hansa states, Sweden, and Norway allied against Valdemar seeking retribution.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ally against
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ally against with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ally against
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ally against in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ally against.
20 examples of simple sentences of ally against. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ally against
Compound Sentences with ally against
Complex Sentences with ally against
Compound-Complex Sentences with ally against