wartime ally in a sentence
1) Most Poles felt betrayed by their wartime allies .
2) Dealing with the wartime allies was a major task for the high commissioner.
3) Many Poles felt betrayed by their wartime allies and were understandably reluctant to return home.
wartime ally example sentences4) There was some degree of goodwill toward the Soviet Union as a wartime ally .
5) The United States' European wartime allies , Britain and France, had also rapidly demobilized.
6) The Qedarites and Nabataens were known to enjoy close relations, even engaging as wartime allies against the Assyrians.
7) The United States intervened in gratitude to the Free Thai Movement and prevailed on its wartime allies to agree.
8) Since 1940 they have been close military allies enjoying the Special Relationship built as wartime allies , and NATO partners.
9) Britain's wartime ally was admired at the time, and his outspoken criticisms of Russia lessened Alexander's popularity.
10) Fearing its ambitions, the Soviet Union's wartime allies , the United Kingdom and the United States, became its enemies.
11) Britain will have to decide with its wartime allies whether Berlin's status as an enclave under notional military government needs to be reviewed.
12) One day after the four wartime allies underlined their interest in stability, he stressed Bonn's 'vital interest in stability'.
13) The origins of the nuclear-arms race can be traced to the political rivalry between the wartime allies , the Soviet Union, the United States, and Britain.
14) Worsening relationships between wartime allies developed into the Cold War, reaching a climax during the Cuban Missile Crisis at the same time as the Sino-Indian War.
15) The Bermuda meeting between the two wartime allies was arranged in order to facilitate the development of post-war air traffic across both the Atlantic and Pacific.
example sentences with wartime ally16) While Soviet forces remained in Germany, forces from the other three wartime allies would remain in Berlin" at German request".
17) The term "Cold War" was introduced in 1947 by Americans Bernard Baruch and Walter Lippmann to describe emerging tensions between the two former wartime allies .
18) The British got wind of the German data alongside the other wartime allies , and decided that future high-speed designs would have to use it.
19) The wartime allies have officially handed control of Berlin back to the Berliners; the two Germanies will become a single nation at the stroke of midnight.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of wartime ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of wartime ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with wartime ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word wartime ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with wartime ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of wartime ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of wartime ally
Compound Sentences with wartime ally
Complex Sentences with wartime ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with wartime ally