potential ally in a sentence
1) They can identify potential allies , obstacles and solutions.
2) Another potential ally down the drain, and why?
3) They should ask good questions and not impugn their potential allies .
potential ally example sentences4) But they are still potential allies .
5) Imagine your partner-in-conflict as a potential ally .
6) Setting up ridiculous strawmen only alienates potential allies .
7) Popitz was not alone in seeing in Himmler a potential ally .
8) So a political strategist is capable of changing those potential allies into real allies .
9) This required ICP to regard all nationalist parties in Indochina as potential allies .
10) Jeffery suggests Kitchener may have seen Wilson as a potential ally against Robertson.
11) Ieyasu supported the anti-Mitsunari Group, and formed them as his potential allies .
12) Delaying the invitation could be interpreted by England as passing over a potential ally .
13) As big content companies become more valuable potential allies , Google has warmed up to the idea.
14) As the threat of war grew, the Japanese sought links with potential allies in Burma.
15) Settling near Nacogdoches, they were welcomed by Mexican authorities as potential allies against Anglo-American colonists.
example sentences with potential ally16) She is not "the enemy"; she is a potential ally we need to reach.
17) I agree with the brother who said that policemen (and -women) are our potential allies .
18) In addition, giving up on the NRA as a potential ally is not a very smart decision.
19) Around one year ago, I was criticized here for suggesting that they could be a potential ally .
20) This determination and talent leads to both potential allies and potential enemies trusting in him and taking his side.
21) But KBR has one potential ally that could help reverse its fortunes: The increasing importance of drone technology.
22) Whitehall's biggest potential ally is the United States, which is sending a large delegation to fight the ban.
23) Hertford's first expedition to Scotland was Henry's way of eliminating the Scots, potential allies of France.
24) Fourth, the global spread of democracy will advance American interests by creating more potential allies for the United States.
25) Kolchak had also aroused the dislike of potential allies including the Czechoslovak Legion and the Polish 5th Rifle Division.
26) The effect of the dispatching of the first and second divisions was to cut off Shinde from his potential allies .
27) Knowing who our potential allies are and what our targets need to be are critical decisions in any successful political movement.
28) He is entitled to his view but I can't think of him as a potential ally to the survivor movement.
How to use potential ally in a sentence29) Since most of the refugees were Sunnis, the Maronites correctly divined that they were potential allies of Lebanon's Muslims.
30) Propaganda activities, information gathering and spying were part and parcel of winning the hearts and minds of allies and potential allies .
31) So just asking that question, while it may be important to you and others, is potentially alienating to potential allies .
32) Yang Nandang soon apologized, and not willing to lose a potential ally against Northern Wei, Emperor Wen accepted his apology.
33) It wasn't until the 1970s that Forest Service policy began to shift in earnest toward viewing fire as a potential ally in managing the forests.
34) At the same time, however, many of our potential allies now recognize more than ever that the United States has the best-equipped Army in the world.
35) The new relationship meant that the United States would support Israel against any regional adversary which was either an actual or potential ally of the Soviet Union.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potential ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potential ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potential ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potential ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potential ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of potential ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potential ally
Compound Sentences with potential ally
Complex Sentences with potential ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with potential ally