trusted ally in a sentence
1) Israel is a long time ally , a trusted ally .
2) And what of America's trusted ally ?
3) We are not a trusted ally .
trusted ally example sentences4) Wang Dongxing, a trusted ally of Mao, was also criticized.
5) She aids the Dark Knight with numerous cases, proving herself as a trusted ally .
6) After a rough start, he becomes a trusted ally and friend of Clark Kent.
7) He tended to drive away the very people who could have been his most trusted allies .
8) The US simply has to reopen the F-22 line and consider opening it for export to trusted allies .
9) The Imperator wants to make you, a trusted ally , the governor of one of his provinces.
10) Normally, the U.S. shares its counterterrorism intelligence widely with trusted allies in Britain, Canada, Australia and elsewhere.
11) Spain has long been a very trusted ally and a friend of the United States and a very valued security partner .
12) Bhutto became trusted ally and advisor of Ayub Khan, rising in influence and power despite his youth and relative inexperience.
13) Unlike many of his colleagues, Cash is neither mentally unwell nor corrupt, and is a trusted ally of Batman.
14) He was also a trusted ally of the new Moldavian Prince Ieremia Movilă, one of Michael's greatest enemies.
15) Panembahan Cakraningrat II of Madura, VOC's most trusted ally , persuaded the Dutch to support Pangeran Puger.
example sentences with trusted ally16) We realize the best way to reach the SMB market effectively is to partner with their trusted ally , the VAR.
17) As with most of Takagi's defeated opponents, Andou subsequently becomes a trusted ally and teaches Takagi his fighting techniques.
18) How he went from trusted ally of Alexios to a monastic life-likely an enforced change-has not been documented.
19) Trust no one - if the price is right, the finger of your most trusted ally will be on the trigger.
20) A member of The Terror 's group which I refer to as the Evileers and a trusted ally of The Terror , the Human Ton currently resides in The City's prison.
21) When Truman became president on the death of Franklin Roosevelt in April 1945, World War II was still underway and Soviet Russia was America's more-or-less trusted ally .
22) Frustration with those results bubbled to the surface last week, when the Mets fired hitting coach Dave Hudgens, one of Alderson's most trusted allies .
23) Even Masood, assassinated by al-Qaeda suicide bombers, said in 2000 that bin Laden was a valued and trusted ally in the fight against the USSR.
24) Julian Richings as Benjamin Kertland, one of Mrs. S's most trusted allies who has no association with the Dyad Institute or the Proletheans.
25) Quillon asks Ricasso and a few of his most trusted allies to head back to Spearpoint to help out the millions of needy and sick people still living there.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of trusted ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of trusted ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with trusted ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word trusted ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with trusted ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of trusted ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of trusted ally
Compound Sentences with trusted ally
Complex Sentences with trusted ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with trusted ally