traditional ally in a sentence
1) Now, though, he is appealing to traditional allies .
2) Hollywood had not been traditional ally .
3) He is a neighbour and traditional ally to the Transome family.
traditional ally example sentences4) It was backed by its traditional allies from the debates of previous years.
5) He wanted to reorient our foreign policy away from traditional allies and interests.
6) Chile and Ecuador have been traditional allies due to their conflicts with Peru.
7) Regional powers like Turkey are maturing and asserting greater independence from traditional allies and patrons.
8) Syria continues to foster good relations with its traditional allies , Iran and Russia.
9) Sirleaf has forged close relations with the United States, Liberia's traditional ally .
10) France and Great Britain, traditional allies of Poland, also condemned the treaty.
11) In Europe, Britain's traditional allies Austria and Portugal remained neutral, leaving them isolated.
12) This alienates him from his traditional allies and causes despair for his mother, Mrs. Transome.
13) Even traditional allies like Japan are buying gold in high volume, with suppressed lowball data so far.
14) Meanwhile, the North pointedly snubbed China, its traditional ally and another signatory to the armistice.
15) The unusual dynamic has caused a few awkward interactions between traditional allies now turned adversaries , some state lawmakers say.
example sentences with traditional ally16) President Roosevelt, a traditional ally of labor, felt he had no choice but to seize the mines.
17) Its traditional ally , newly settled city-dwellers, were almost completely lacking in Belorussia, as we have seen.
18) The U.K. is , of course, a traditional ally , a partner in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
19) But since coming to office Mr Cameron has spearheaded the diplomatic effort to re-engage with our traditional allies in the Gulf.
20) The Yemeni government's response to protests prompted a backlash even from traditional allies like the United States and Saudi Arabia.
21) The size and sincerity of the rally, for Iraq and against Morocco's traditional allies , seemed to rattle the king.
22) Apart from some traditional allies such as Somalia and Uganda, China also had military ties with non-aligned countries such as Egypt.
23) Welsh also examines Australia's uneasy relationship with its Asian neighbors, and its isolation from traditional allies Britain and the United States.
24) In these endeavors, he will most likely enjoy strong support from at least part of the PML-N's traditional allies in the business community.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of traditional ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of traditional ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with traditional ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word traditional ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with traditional ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of traditional ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of traditional ally
Compound Sentences with traditional ally
Complex Sentences with traditional ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with traditional ally