useful ally in a sentence
1) Cicero saw in the young Octavian a useful ally .
2) They have proved a useful ally in fighting BT's inadequacies.
3) Ultimately, Barnabas came to see Julia as a useful ally .
useful ally example sentences4) France came to be seen more as an economic competitor than a useful ally .
5) Burrell began to see Carcetti as a useful ally in difficult times for the department.
6) Apart from disciplining herself, Odette also found Slimmer's World a useful ally .
7) In some cases the intruders were welcomed as useful allies , saviours or counterweights in local disputes.
8) Tom Reynolds had been a loyal and useful ally but now his usefulness was almost at an end.
9) With Castlereagh dead and relations with the British on a downwards trend, Metternich had lost a useful ally .
10) A more useful ally was Albert Speer, a Hitler favourite who was appointed Armaments Minister in February 1942.
11) Local residents, once given a hint, can be useful allies in preserving these forgotten features of their heritage.
12) Just as important, Angus was a useful ally and an effective counter-weight to Albany and the pro-French faction.
13) Furthermore, the Mongols proved a useful ally in the war, lending the Jurchens their expertise as cavalry archers.
14) Yassamine Mather is a useful ally with a wide following and her strong widely publicised attacks on NED should be welcomed .
15) Although they are useful allies , natural predators have not been found to be a successful control for large populations of voles.
example sentences with useful ally16) Caesar saw her as a useful ally as well as a captivating female, and he supported her right to the throne.
17) If Nadella does choose to turn more decisively toward business customers, he may find a useful ally in a man named Mason Morfit.
18) In Eskom it has a useful ally (some would say tool), in that half of its new power generation over the next two decades will be nuclear energy.
19) Knowledge could prove a useful ally in the battle between Good and Evil - but only if it falls into the right hands.
20) The cover has worked and he has caught the eye of a wiry little drug dealer who thinks he might be a useful ally .
21) The Greeks saw Rome as a useful ally in their civil strifes, and it wasn't long before the Roman legions were invited to intervene in Greece.
22) Due to Iraq's position neighboring two of Israel's border nations, Iraq can be a useful ally in defeating Syria and Jordan if used correctly.
23) Seeckt saw Poland as the main enemy and the Soviet Union as a very useful ally against Poland, so he viewed Goltz's anti-Communist schemes with some hostility.
24) The Livonians, who had been paying tribute to the East Slavic Principality of Polotsk, had at first considered the Germans as useful allies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of useful ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of useful ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with useful ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word useful ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with useful ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of useful ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of useful ally
Compound Sentences with useful ally
Complex Sentences with useful ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with useful ally