reliable ally in a sentence
1) Karimov has not been a reliable ally to any country.
2) Thus the Soviet Union was deprived of its only reliable allies .
3) Today's West Germany bends over backwards to be a reliable ally .
reliable ally example sentences4) It is also seen as a reliable ally in the unstable Horn of Africa .
5) His most reliable allies were the powerful party elders - Chen Yun and Li Xiannian.
6) The stated goal is to create a reliable ally with strong institutions and a modern, vigorous democracy.
7) The Hashemite monarchy represented a reliable ally that the Western world could rely on thwarting Soviet advances.
8) Egypt, once a reliable ally , no longer seems to have the negotiating clout it once had.
9) He is often irreverent and rebellious towards authority figures, though he is a reliable ally and capable leader.
10) Israel is our most reliable ally in the Middle East, and the region's only established democracy.
11) The Havenites know that Masada is not a reliable ally , but they accept it for the moment.
12) This generated a widespread anti-American feelings and emotions in Pakistan that the United States was no longer a reliable ally .
13) And in this respect Israel is the ideal, reliable ally , ready to discipline anyone who steps out of line.
14) For this reason, Hungary could never regard the Serbs and Wallachians as reliable allies in her subsequent wars against the Turks.
15) He suggested that if China came to blows with any of its neighbors, the U.S. might not be a reliable ally .
example sentences with reliable ally16) I mean , the issue of -- of Karzai and whether he is a reliable ally has one that's -- GEN.
17) NO-NEEDLE MESO has positive effects upon lymphatic drainage, blood circulation at the level of epidermis and it is a reliable ally in eliminating cellulite and kilograms.
18) Interestingly, it has, until now, been a reliable ally , supporting the Harper government by favouring tax credits to families over a national child-care program.
19) On 2 September 2013 the President of Democratic Rally, Averof Neophytou in a press conference in Nicosia characterised Israel as Cyprus most reliable ally .
20) The Portuguese had an old reliable ally in Malindi ("Melinde"), but the stages up to Malindi were weak.
21) They were sent by the U.S. Ambassador in Brussels to Washington saying that De Crem is striving to become again a reliable ally within NATO.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reliable ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reliable ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reliable ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reliable ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reliable ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of reliable ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reliable ally
Compound Sentences with reliable ally
Complex Sentences with reliable ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with reliable ally