valuable ally in a sentence
1) Ash later turns out to be a valuable ally and friend.
2) Because, you see, we have valuable allies .
3) They're a highly valuable ally .
valuable ally example sentences4) Ion Ghica was a valuable ally for Yiddish theater in Bucharest.
5) Blurr's no-nonsense attitude made him a valuable ally .
6) She became a valuable ally and an effective lobbyist in high-level government meetings.
7) With the Cumans' departure Béla lost his most valuable allies .
8) On the other, King Stephen has recently gained valuable allies in England.
9) She proves to be a valuable ally to Colton, but is killed by Reed.
10) Once Ayn rescues her, she becomes a valuable ally , using twin slicers and various techniques.
11) Sigmund counsels his father to arrange the marriage, suggesting that the Gauts will prove valuable allies .
12) With the death of Francesco Sforza, Florence lost a valuable ally among the other Italian states.
13) Thus with its only valuable ally lost, Kottayam was ready to become a vassal state of Mysore.
14) Eventually, he becomes friends with Donovan as well, and becomes a valuable ally of the Resistance.
15) Had the Social Democrats won in East Germany, Mr Gorbachev would have gained himself a valuable ally .
example sentences with valuable ally16) The Society secured many valuable allies in the East and Mid-West, and traveled to the West Coast.
17) The British saw the Indian nations as valuable allies and a buffer to its Canadian colonies and provided arms.
18) His appointment of C.E. Beeby to the Education Department provided him with a valuable ally for these reforms.
19) Marian appears to be a valuable ally , but on this show you can never be certain where anyone stands.
20) His alliance is ambiguous at first, but becomes a valuable ally to Sphinx over the course of the game.
21) When the Shadow War ended, these forces would prove to be valuable allies in Sheridan's attempt to overthrow Clark.
22) Facebook has proved a valuable ally , thanks to the team's focus on keeping fans informed each step of the way.
23) If he has truly split from the Decepticons, our prisoner's knowledge of their agendas could make him a valuable ally .
24) Several chroniclers have suggested that the king thought Warwick would again be a valuable ally if persuaded back to the Yorkist cause.
25) The civil society Platforms are unique in their representation, diversity and expertise as well as valuable allies in bringing in grassroots expertise to policy making.
26) If the heroes can't stop Mastermind before the adventure escalates to the point of nuclear threat, the heroes may find this one time enemy to be a valuable ally .
27) The promise of China was now to be replaced by the promise of the Soviet Union as the valuable ally in the Far East.
28) After saving their lives two different circumstances and proving himself a valuable ally , Martin, became part of the syndicate that Amadeo runs.
How to use valuable ally in a sentence29) Ptolemy made this decision after calculating that a resurgent Sparta would be a more valuable ally against Macedon than a failing Achaean League.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of valuable ally
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of valuable ally with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with valuable ally
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word valuable ally in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with valuable ally.
20 examples of simple sentences of valuable ally. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of valuable ally
Compound Sentences with valuable ally
Complex Sentences with valuable ally
Compound-Complex Sentences with valuable ally