admonishes in a sentence
1) Hermes frequently admonishes the staff for not working hard enough.
2) He admonishes the boys, who head towards the lift.
3) Claudius admonishes her to bear herself as a queen.
admonishes example sentences4) Or perhaps through these , He admonishes all the rest.
5) The first precept admonishes against the destruction of life.
6) And the Constitution admonishes us to do better.
7) Lee admonishes Thomas for not recognizing the truth behind the Village.
8) Senior Foreman Go admonishes her for not asking permission before preparing food.
9) Belle admonishes him for not believing she can love him.
10) Shekhar admonishes her for speaking so in spite of being married.
11) The constitution admonishes that "all organizations and citizens must protect the environment.
12) Disinterestedness admonishes investigators to proceed objectively, putting aside personal biases and prejudices.
13) Mrs. Wittiterly grows jealous and admonishes Kate for flirting with the noblemen.
14) Faithful Bilal admonishes him: Do not lecture the Messenger.
15) Normally the mother admonishes the children while the father excels in Torah learning.
example sentences with admonishes16) Yif'at admonishes her for her constant wavering.
17) He admonishes both against further participation in acts of (even) passive resistance.
18) Yes, Paul admonishes to wear a covering during times of prayer and worship.
19) Ora et Labora, St Benedict admonishes us.
20) But the length to which this article has been extended admonishes us to conclude.
21) Shiva admonishes him and begs him not to repeat the story to Hari.
22) St. Paul admonishes us to be prudent and to discern good and evil.
23) Was there honest "truth-telling in love," as Paul admonishes us?
24) You agreed!" the loud whisper admonishes from the back of the stage.
25) Instead, the referee simply admonishes the wrestler to stop, usually to no effect.
26) To prove the latter, she sternly admonishes Merle to "pick a side".
27) He admonishes the Sikhs for not being faithful to the teachings of the Gurus.
28) After saving their face, Siddhu admonishes Hasini for her antics at the marriage.
How to use admonishes in a sentence29) Several times here, the Lord admonishes His people to ' consider their ways '.
30) Then she admonishes him, "You're too old and fat to be jumping horses.
31) In Mēmrā Twenty-Nine, he admonishes his community for their slack behavior and spiritual laziness.
32) This double admonishes the crowd and provides an account of Peregrinus's life from his perspective.
33) On the other hand, he admonishes the unity and harmony in a poem's aesthetics.
34) Killing these innumerable admonishes will compose the mechanism of viagra to bathe unregulated, establishing an infection.
35) There I see a white angel who admonishes me not to insist to open this gate.
36) When Alyosha admonishes the boys and tries to help, Ilyusha bites Alyosha's finger.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admonishes
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admonishes with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admonishes
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admonishes in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admonishes.
20 examples of simple sentences of admonishes. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admonishes
Compound Sentences with admonishes
Complex Sentences with admonishes
Compound-Complex Sentences with admonishes