admitted by in a sentence
1) External readers may be admitted by appointment.
2) This is admitted by advocates of "ritual" music.
3) This is admitted by the radiation protection community.
admitted by example sentences
admitted by example sentences4) This is now admitted by all scientific men.
5) He was admitted by ambulance to an ordinary hospital.
6) That is an historical fact admitted by all.
7) This claim was admitted by the Cherokee.
8) That is a lie admitted by those promoted this deathstyle .
9) It is admitted by all to be a great evil".
10) A new partner may be admitted by agreement among the existing partners.
11) Students are admitted by major instead of into a general freshman pool.
12) He is admitted by an old man (his manservant).
13) As of 2009 all Rice School students are admitted by magnet transfers.
14) Such are in fact discussed and admitted by the most approved authorities.
15) They were admitted by the bishop.
example sentences with admitted by16) Catalonia was admitted by the Federation of International Touch in 2009.
17) There I was admitted by the butler, of all people.
18) Lies later confirmed and in some cases admitted by the same execs.
19) This will be admitted by the CIA and the Jordanian government.
20) This definition, he says, will be admitted by all parties.
21) That's the kind of chaos and conflict even admitted by them.
22) The seminal work reported as having been admitted by Longacre and Pike.
23) This is simply not going to happen as admitted by Mr Fisher recently.
24) Schiel students have been admitted by open enrollment on a first-come-first-served basis.
25) Obama and Bill Ayers connection is admitted by Obama in the past.
26) This is admitted by virtually all scholars -- except conservative Catholics ( Ency.
27) But I believe that by now this is recognized and admitted by all.
28) You will be admitted by a member of the nursing team and medical team.
How to use admitted by in a sentence
How to use admitted by in a sentence29) Indeed, this no impairment correlation premise is admitted by NHTSA and NASBLA.
30) This is admitted by engineers.
31) It was admitted by Mr Ward that the Board had not authorized the payment.
32) For Art majors only; others can be admitted by permission of the department.
33) He was therefore admitted by the court to a psychiatric hospital for a psychological assessment.
34) This has also been admitted by the state of Tamil Nadu in the court.
35) That it is not by St. Ambrose himself has long been admitted by every one.
36) One point, however, was universally admitted by the wiser part of the Convention.
37) Visitors are admitted by appointment only, made with the personnel department of the company.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of admitted by
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of admitted by with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with admitted by
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word admitted by in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with admitted by.
20 examples of simple sentences of admitted by. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of admitted by
Compound Sentences with admitted by
Complex Sentences with admitted by
Compound-Complex Sentences with admitted by