Expressions - Collocations of the word " bag "
|bag available||1) They have bags available anywhere from $40.|
2) However, additional bags are available for purchase.
more bag available sentences
|ban bag||1) Many countries have implemented policies banning single use plastics bags.|
2) Do you think England should ban free plastic bags ?
more ban bag sentences
|buy bag||1) buying the right sleeping bag is crucial.|
2) I recently bought a 50lb bag of potatoes.
more buy bag sentences
|carrier bag||1) Louise dived into her carrier bag again.|
2) Colin dug out a huge carrier bag.
more carrier bag sentences
|carry bag||1) He was carrying a brown paper bag.|
2) One person carries bags of torn up clothes.
more carry bag sentences
|check bag||1) First and second bag checked in are free .|
2) And yet, I never check bags.
more check bag sentences
|clutch bag||1) Her bag was clutched to her chest like a shield.|
2) As he returns, a paper bag is clutched within his hands.
more clutch bag sentences
|dump bag||1) He pretty much dumped the bag into his mouth.|
2) He dumped that bag on the ground .
more dump bag sentences
|fill bag||1) The next step is filling the bag.|
2) The bags were actually filled with mashed potatoes.
more fill bag sentences
|bag full||1) Yes sir yes sir three bags full .|
2) No more worrying about three bags full .
more bag full sentences
|garbage bag||1) There are garbage bags and filth everywhere.|
2) These pellets are eventually made into garbage bags.
more garbage bag sentences
|bag good||1) Smaller bags are better than full bin bags.|
2) Overall this bag is much better than my current backpack.
more bag good sentences
|grab bag||1) They grabbed two money bags, winning $10,000.|
2) It makes it easy to quickly grab a poop bag.
more grab bag sentences
|bag great||1) The small handled paper bags are just great .|
2) The functionality of this bag is not great .
more bag great sentences
|hang bag||1) The new compartments were large enough to lay hanging bags completely flat.|
2) A bait bag is hung in the middle of the trap.
more hang bag sentences
|leather bag||1) But leather bags go beyond this range.|
2) Each of them has a large leather money bag.
more leather bag sentences
|mixed bag||1) The performances are a mixed bag too.|
2) The media here is a mixed bag.
more mixed bag sentences
|bag online||1) I bought one such bag online, after a few hours of research.|
2) Thus, you get innumerable benefits when you shop for your favourite Chanel bags online .
more bag online sentences
|bag open||1) A tube shaped bag is open at both ends.|
2) This structure will keep the bag open as it flies.
more bag open sentences
|pack bag||1) I had a warm bath while packed a bag.|
2) There is a plastic bag packed hard with white powder.
more pack bag sentences
|paper bag||1) paper bags also produce more greenhouse gases.|
2) paper bags also produce substantially more landfill waste.
more paper bag sentences
|bag perfect||1) This bag is perfect for the m43 system.|
2) But "Work" size bag is just perfect !
more bag perfect sentences
|plastic bag||1) The levy is currently 22 cent per plastic bag.|
2) More recently, plastic bags are are gaining popularity.
more plastic bag sentences
|punching bag||1) Not many entrepreneurs can handle being a punching bag.|
2) I was a punching bag for those guys.
more punching bag sentences
|punch bag||1) We are a sort of punching bag during elections.|
2) Alex mostly plays the physical and emotional punching bag of others.
more punch bag sentences
|bag ready||1) Your completed bug out bags are ready by the door.|
2) Get your barf bags ready, you will need them.
more bag ready sentences
|reusable bag||1) Many stores also began purchasing reusable bags.|
2) The apparel industry promotes reusable shopping bags as sustainable fashion.
more reusable bag sentences
|seal bag||1) He sealed the bag holding the pipe.|
2) seal the bag before throwing it away.
more seal bag sentences
|shopping bag||1) The apparel industry promotes reusable shopping bags as sustainable fashion.|
2) Different stores may have different colored shopping bags.
more shopping bag sentences
|sleeping bag||1) The volunteers should bring a sleeping bag.|
2) My sleeping bag got a little wet.
more sleeping bag sentences
|sleep bag||1) Temperature ratings on sleeping bags are highly subjective things.|
2) How much is $900 worth of sleeping bags?
more sleep bag sentences
|bag sling||1) She slung the bag over her shoulder and stepped towards the front door.|
2) She slung a canvas bag over her shoulder, the gun inside it.
more bag sling sentences
|bag stuff||1) They transport leaf in jute bags stuffed to capacity.|
2) My assignment: stuffing plastic swag bags to be handed out to attendees upon arrival.
more bag stuff sentences
|tea bag||1) Use cold tea bag or cold milk.|
2) I ordered hot tea and the tea bags disappeared too soon.
more tea bag sentences
|tote bag||1) Order quantity limited to three grocery tote bags.|
2) They are a nice tote size bag.
more tote bag sentences
|trash bag||1) The broken cameras followed in a plastic trash bag .|
2) Carry trash bags and never throw your garbage overboard .
more trash bag sentences
|Vuitton bag||1) By using denim Louis Vuitton shopping bags you should.|
2) Cheap Louis Vuitton baby bag I love online shopping.
more Vuitton bag sentences
|bag and baggage||1) So I left the ship bag and baggage and then went ashore.|
2) They moved bag and baggage to Ashiana Utsav in 2012 .
more bag and baggage sentences
|bag contains||1) The one pound bag contains approximately 30 crystals of varying size.|
2) The bag contains anywhere from 15 to 18 ears of corn.
more bag contains sentences
|bag job||1) Why are they not able to bag jobs despite having good skills?|
2) These kinds of FBI burglaries were known as "black bag jobs.
more bag job sentences
|bag lady||1) You mean bag ladies or street ladies?|
2) She practised being a bag lady.
more bag lady sentences
|bag of bones||1) This poor soul was a bag of bones.|
2) His cancer had reduced him to a bag of bones.
more bag of bones sentences
|bag of tricks||1) The bag of tricks is pretty empty.|
2) She was a nice old bag of tricks.
more bag of tricks sentences
|bag of wind||1) Just look at this, the sail is far too full for the conditions, the foot is billowing out and the luff is horribly wrinkled which has got too much power there, it's a bag of wind.|
2) The root of the word "fool" is from the Latin "follis", which means "bag of wind" or that which contains air or breath.
more bag of wind sentences
|bag search||1) At the entrance, Beyhum had his bag searched.|
2) The cathedral reopened with new security measures, such as bag searches, in place.
more bag search sentences
|bag stuffed with||1) He returned an hour later with a number of large boxes and bags stuffed with stuff.|
2) Finally the first 500 attendees will receive free entrance bags stuffed with great health information and deals .
more bag stuffed with sentences
|bag up||1) Step2 bag up the substrate.|
2) Then put in plastic bag, close bag up.
more bag up sentences
|bag||1) Such bags fit tightly between five stainless steel plates.|
2) Prada bags 2nd hand mulberry bags expensive?
more bag sentences
|barf bag||1) That particular issue would come with a barf bag.|
2) At some point he emptied the contents into the barf bag.
more barf bag sentences
|beach bag||1) beach bag, towels and sun screen.|
2) Bring a small beach bag for your personal items.
more beach bag sentences
|bin bag||1) Smaller bags are better than full bin bags.|
2) She had been left covered by a black bin bag.
more bin bag sentences
|body bag||1) I practically came home in a body bag .|
2) A cross body bag is the most functional and stylish choice.
more body bag sentences
|book bag||1) book bags are stored in trays inside the classroom.|
2) Please bring all book bags with you into the library.
more book bag sentences
|brown bag||1) I was happy to find the brown bag method.|
2) The last one we did was brown bagging lunch challenge.
more brown bag sentences
|burlap bag||1) One has a burlap bag thrown over his shoulder.|
2) Guys with baby Burmese pythons in burlap bags shoved down their pants.
more burlap bag sentences
|camera bag||1) This is the National Geographic camera bag.|
2) The SLR never got out of my camera bag.
more camera bag sentences
|canvas bag||1) I see moms taking canvas bags to the grocery store.|
2) He was holding a long canvas bag and a cardboard box.
more canvas bag sentences
|carry on bag||1) I have also used it as a carry on bag.|
2) There are no weight restrictions and no checked vs. carry on bag decisions .
more carry on bag sentences
|changing bag||1) Most mums value a really good changing bag.|
2) What it's like: zipped, padded changing bag with shoulder strap.
more changing bag sentences
|check in bag||1) Most business day travellers can go straight through to their departure gate if not checking in bags.|
2) in 2009, Ryanair abolished airport check-in and replaced it with a fast bag drop for those passengers checking in bags.
more check in bag sentences
|close the bag||1) close the bag and let it sit overnight.|
2) close the bag and shake very well 6.
more close the bag sentences
|cloth bag||1) Your cloth bag should feel that way.|
2) Soft cheese was made using cloth bags filled with soured milk.
more cloth bag sentences
|crisp bag||1) Playing 'catch' with crisp bags full of water.|
2) Glue is generally sniffed from bags, often freezer or crisp bags.
more crisp bag sentences
|diaper bag||1) The diaper bag and toy bag are very nice extras.|
2) Coach diaper bag outlet factory is so comfortable and dramatic.
more diaper bag sentences
|diplomatic bag||1) It arrived via the diplomatic bag on Saturday morning.|
2) diplomatic bags are routinely sent to Wandsworth prison for laundering.
more diplomatic bag sentences
|doggy bag||1) Fortunately, this is the land of the doggy bag.|
2) We'll get a doggy bag for Elaine.
more doggy bag sentences
|drawstring bag||1) The game is sold with an orange drawstring bag for storage.|
2) Touch: Put several objects in a drawstring bag.
more drawstring bag sentences
|drop bag||1) Riders will be given a numbered clothing drop bag.|
2) We will NOT mail drop bags after the event.
more drop bag sentences
|duffel bag||1) duffel bags are best options for travel purpose.|
2) And those duffel bags were full of marijuana.
more duffel bag sentences
|dustbin bag||1) It was a black plastic dustbin bag.|
2) I put the dustbin bag out on the Wednesday and it and and and it should have been Thursday and .
more dustbin bag sentences
|empty bag||1) They found the empty bag in the nearby woods.|
2) Police found the empty bags in a garden.
more empty bag sentences
|evening bag||1) Waterproof canvas and satin were used for evening bags.|
2) Pouch a gathered or straight bag evening bag.
more evening bag sentences
|freezer bag||1) An entire woman in little pieces put into freezer bags.|
2) Pack in freezer bags in serving sizes.
more freezer bag sentences
|gift bag||1) Juan is creating gift bags for his birthday party guests.|
2) You need a cheap and easy gift bag filler!
more gift bag sentences
|golf bag||1) A golfer typically transports golf clubs in a golf bag.|
2) Double check your golf bag before leaving your vehicle.
more golf bag sentences
|goody bag||1) Put together a goody bag that reviews is.|
2) Guests also leave with a goody bag.
more goody bag sentences
|grocery bag||1) Art journals made from paper grocery bags?|
2) Write on a brown paper grocery bag.
more grocery bag sentences
|gym bag||1) For extra security, put the gym bag in your car.|
2) It also used a large gym bag hanging on my bathroom wall.
more gym bag sentences
|haul bag||1) haul bags are often affectionately known as "pigs" due to their unwieldy nature.|
2) Once the haul bag has been hauled to the next anchor, leash it in.
more haul bag sentences
|heavy bag||1) Many types of fish are currently under heavy bag restrictions.|
2) She had a heavy bag of vegetables.
more heavy bag sentences
|hold bag||1) A large wooden embroidery ring can be used to hold bags open.|
2) In the UK, we call a woman's hand held bag a bag (or a handbag).
more hold bag sentences
|into bag||1) It was also packer into bags here.|
2) The robbers opened the strongroom and packed the cash into bags.
more into bag sentences
|leave bag||1) Do not leave bags unattended in your car.|
2) Then, that we left bags in our home is an Inside Cause.
more leave bag sentences
|lift bag||1) Within a month, tug boats and lift bags were employed and rolled the Spiegel Grove onto her starboard rail.|
2) As you can imagine, I don't get a lot of opportunities to deploy lift bags diving in the caves.
more lift bag sentences
|lunch bag||1) lunch bags and directions for the meals are going home today.|
2) Most other kids' lunch bags have them.
more lunch bag sentences
|mail bag||1) The gas bag opens the mail bag.|
2) Delivered mail bags were just tossed off the moving train.
more mail bag sentences
|medical bag||1) He went off to fetch his medical bag.|
2) It had a top hat, cape and medical bag.
more medical bag sentences
|mesh bag||1) I recently added a 180 micron mesh bag over the gate valve for the skimmer.|
2) In my experience, a mesh bag works very well for storing clothes on a bike.
more mesh bag sentences
|messenger bag||1) The bike messengers eventually created the demand for messenger bags.|
2) Think messenger bag without the bag u0026hellip.
more messenger bag sentences
|money bag||1) He credits his strength to "lifting money bags.|
2) The process should prevent money bags from hijacking the process .
more money bag sentences
|open bag||1) They are transported in open bags to avoid fermentation.|
2) An open bag reveals stolen money, which is dispersed by the wind.
more open bag sentences
|out of bag||1) Water's gone out of bag.|
2) They ran out of bags so the used Monty as a goalpost.
more out of bag sentences
|overnight bag||1) She collected an overnight bag and left.|
2) The overnight bags have little hooks or ties for this purpose.
more overnight bag sentences
|polythene bag||1) An example of polythene bag container for growing carrots.|
2) Inside the cavity is a polythene bag.
more polythene bag sentences
|rubbish bag||1) He's collecting all the rubbish bags into a big pile.|
2) Get me a rubbish bag son, will you?
more rubbish bag sentences
|sandwich bag||1) And then put it inside of a sandwich bag.|
2) Add the ice cubes to the sandwich bag and seal it.
more sandwich bag sentences
|school bag||1) Participants received soap and branded school bags.|
2) Your school bag's in my car you know.
more school bag sentences
|search bag||1) There were surveillance cameras and police on rooftops and checkpoints to search bags.|
2) Male and female security screeners were in place to search bags on the route.
more search bag sentences
|shoulder bag||1) Claire jams the black box into her shoulder bag.|
2) You could of had a shoulder bag.
more shoulder bag sentences
|sick bag||1) Pass the sick bag, Alice Springs.|
2) An even more extreme example was his notorious "sick bag" prank.
more sick bag sentences
|sling bag||1) sling bag Trendy sling bags are in vogue these days.|
2) sling bag Trendy sling bags are in vogue these days.
more sling bag sentences
|small bag||1) Smaller bags are better than full bin bags.|
2) The small bag usually contains money or toys.
more small bag sentences
|sponge bag||1) It's like being zipped into a sponge bag - yuck.|
2) Numerous sponge bags hung on pegs, some with rubber ducks poking out!
more sponge bag sentences
|sports bag||1) The first 1000 athletes to register get a free sports bag!|
2) She held up the sports bag she held in one hand.
more sports bag sentences
|string bag||1) She shifted her string bag in her rigid lap.|
2) She gathered up Wordsworth and the string bag.
more string bag sentences
|throw bag||1) Our lost soul is the throw bag.|
2) Demonstrate throwing assists using a throw bag and a ring buoy with line attached.
more throw bag sentences
|toilet bag||1) Graham zipped up his toilet bag and put it in the holdall.|
2) Several items belonging to Figard, including photographs and a toilet bag, were recovered from his house.
more toilet bag sentences
|toiletry bag||1) Place your toiletries bag on top of this.|
2) Put toiletries bag on top, as well as any bras.
more toiletry bag sentences
|travel bag||1) I keep my camera grip in my travel bag .|
2) Viagra and condoms were always found in his travel bag .
more travel bag sentences
|travelling bag||1) There was just my two suitcases and my travelling bag.|
2) She was carrying a lightweight jacket and a travelling bag of solid leather.
more travelling bag sentences
|unzip the bag||1) He unzipped the bag and lifted out a chainsaw.|
2) Hey Charlie, unzip the bag on that one, he's still moving.
more unzip the bag sentences
Expressions with the word bag
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: