crisp bag in a sentence
1) Playing 'catch' with crisp bags full of water.
2) Glue is generally sniffed from bags, often freezer or crisp bags.
3) One day he shied away from an empty crisp bag and fell into a ditch.
4) Forget Kylie - here come the crisp bags Yorkshire students are making music for the ears of world famous composers with everything from sneezes to zips.
crisp bag example sentences5) The cupboard doors had all been deeply hacked and scored with a knife, every crisp bag had been burst, every stick of rock shattered and splintered: it was a very thorough job.
6) 'Yes,' said Camille, her fingers deep in the crisp bag.
7) 'I knew there was a snag in it,' Hoomey hooked round in his crisp bag for the last crumbs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of crisp bag
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of crisp bag with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with crisp bag
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word crisp bag in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with crisp bag.
20 examples of simple sentences of crisp bag. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of crisp bag
Compound Sentences with crisp bag
Complex Sentences with crisp bag
Compound-Complex Sentences with crisp bag