hang bag in a sentence
1) The new compartments were large enough to lay hanging bags completely flat.
2) A bait bag is hung in the middle of the trap.
3) They used to carry them in special bags hung at their sides.
4) On one shoulder hung the workman's canvas bag he always carried.
hang bag example sentences5) Numerous sponge bags hung on pegs, some with rubber ducks poking out!
6) Never hang shopping bags from the handles of your pram or pushchair.
7) My temporary solution is to hang a bag of ice over the vacuum tank.
8) Both team members must hang the bags of hay on the camel by the themselves.
9) He hung the bag with the Union Jack on it from the handle-bars.
10) He also had a leather bag hung over his shoulder, which contained many rounds of ammunition.
11) Food needs to be stored in bear cans or bear bags hung from a tree or post.
12) Or sometimes I use on of those little collapsible hooks to hang the bag from the table.
13) It just looked as though someone had hung little black bags up in the branches of the tree.
14) Asylum compositor John Stewart blended that footage with shots of the hanging sleeping bag into a single shot.
example sentences with bag15) The flag is then often accompanied by the graduate's school bag hung from the tip of the flag pole.
16) Once you arrive at your destination, just unclip, roll out and hang the suit bag via its foldable hanger.
17) When damage is severe, hang hair bags on the outer branches of trees with no more than 3 feet between bags.
18) Review Text: My family has been using these totes for lunches, shopping and as bear food hang bags when backpacking.
19) For larger areas, hang several bags, 3 feet apart, from fence or cord around the perimeter of the area to be protected.
20) My job was to take one of the small sample boxes of Cold Power, put it into its plastic bag along with the advertising leaflet, hang the bag on the front-door handle and ring the doorbell.
21) All around hung little bags full of catnip, and peppermint, and all kinds of herbs; and dried stalks hung from the ceiling; and on the shelves were jars of rhubarb, senna, manna, and the like.
22) Today Coast Seafoods grows its oysters on lines suspended from posts stuck in the bay mud, or in bags hung on racks.
23) Hot water placed in a large plastic bag hung from the tent roof with a showerhead at the base gives a brisk but invigorating experience.
24) Bears sometimes chew through ropes to get hanging food bags, so it is best to counterbalance the bag with a second one to avoid tying the rope where a bear can bite it.
25) Denzil then runs through the hanging bag which Del pushes into Rodney while in pursuit, then suddenly the pair find themselves running past the customer again.
26) This very heavy bag is hung from a cable and swung, in pendulum fashion, from various heights to impact the glass.
27) The class was held in a room with 100 hanging boxing bags, the lights went out, the music went on and Jon (our instructor) kicked our asses for a solid 60 minutes.
28) In "Iwasan", teams had to go through an obstacle course while evading paintball shooters to retrieve their next clue in the bags hung at the other end of the course.
29) Store crinkled paper and premade bows in clear plastic containers that you can hang on the wall, and use hooks to hang small gift bags.
30) On the tree, some pilgrims hang a small bag with newborn baby's umbilical cord to give thanks for the birth and others hang notes and other items reflecting their petitions and prayers.
31) On Saturday, 20 December 2008 about 150 youth attacked the Christmas tree at Syntagma Square in central Athens, at around 16.00, hanging trash bags from its branches before clashing with riot police.
32) A heavy punching bag hung outside his quarters, and when not punching that, Johnson could often be seen throwing his huge knife at hanging plywood replicas of Hitler and Hirohito.
33) The Sathers company is considered to be the innovator behind packaged "pegboard" or " hanging bag" candy, now one of the candy industry's primary marketing programs for general line candies.
34) This is a metal cable strung between two sturdy trees at least ten feet above the ground; it is used to hang bear bags containing items that might attract animals.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of hang bag
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of hang bag with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with hang bag
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word hang bag in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with hang bag.
20 examples of simple sentences of hang bag. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of hang bag
Compound Sentences with hang bag
Complex Sentences with hang bag
Compound-Complex Sentences with hang bag