sponge bag in a sentence
1) It's like being zipped into a sponge bag - yuck.
2) Numerous sponge bags hung on pegs, some with rubber ducks poking out!
3) When that final whistle went I just wanted to throw up in the sponge bag.
4) She folded her arms and leant back against the rail, watching while he tipped out and examined the contents of her sponge bag, and spread her socks, knickers, T-shirts and jeans across the counter.
sponge bag example sentences5) Upon this was a sponge bag, its zip open, containing a toothbrush and a tube of paste, a dry face flannel and a used bar of soap.
6) I have my sponge bag already packed for Monte Carlo.'
7) 'A sponge bag though?'
8) You don't have a good sponge bag, things that people who go visiting need.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of sponge bag
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of sponge bag with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with sponge bag
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word sponge bag in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with sponge bag.
20 examples of simple sentences of sponge bag. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of sponge bag
Compound Sentences with sponge bag
Complex Sentences with sponge bag
Compound-Complex Sentences with sponge bag