bag job in a sentence
1) Why are they not able to bag jobs despite having good skills?
2) These kinds of FBI burglaries were known as "black bag jobs.
3) Black bag job ( n): A break-in.
4) What was exposed was a list of serious crimes that included overt stalking and black bag jobs for psyops purposes.
bag job example sentences5) The first was an arrest in Kansas City, Missouri during a black bag job; he was released after calling Clarence M. Kelley, former FBI agent and chief of the Kansas City Police.
6) Some sources claim that the FBI conducted more than 200 "black bag jobs", which were warrantless surreptitious entries, against the targeted groups and their members.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of bag job
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of bag job with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with bag job
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word bag job in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with bag job.
20 examples of simple sentences of bag job. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of bag job
Compound Sentences with bag job
Complex Sentences with bag job
Compound-Complex Sentences with bag job