Expressions - Collocations of the word " attacker "
|1) One of the alleged attackers was later arrested.
2) The identity of the alleged attacker has not been conclusively confirmed.
more alleged attacker sentences
|1) I was arrested while my attackers were allowed to go free.
2) How convenience would you allow an attacker in your own home ?
more allow attacker sentences
|1) Nine armed attackers are dead, he added.
2) He had defeated an armed attacker without hurting him - without even touching him.
more armed attacker sentences
|1) The attacker was arrested but nothing more has happened.
2) One of the alleged attackers was later arrested .
more attacker arrest sentences
|1) He had defeated an armed attacker without hurting him - without even touching him.
2) But I don't think any mechanical process can defeat a creative attacker.
more defeat attacker sentences
|1) Her attackers were described as "Satanists" in the media.
2) The attacker was described as white, wearing dark clothes and a black mask.
more attacker describe sentences
|1) A strong block can of itself inflict sufficient pain to deter an attacker.
2) The poisonous saliva can be used in a secondary way to deter attackers.
more deter attacker sentences
|1) But police drove the attackers away and tightened security around Buddhist areas.
2) After getting close enough to throw bombs, the attackers were driven off.
more drive attacker sentences
|1) Yes, this hack enables the attacker to do the same.
2) XSS enables attackers to inject client-side script into Web pages viewed by other users.
more enable attacker sentences
|1) Guéhenno said the refusal to engage the attackers reflected a deeper flaw with the mission.
2) Each fort had a detachment of infantry, to sortie from the fort to engage an attacker.
more engage attacker sentences
|1) They scored once with the extra attacker before winning 4-3 in overtime.
2) With Canucks leading late, San Jose pulled their goaltender for the extra attacker.
more extra attacker sentences
|1) International diplomatic pressures force the attackers to withdraw.
2) Beck House was reached but further south the attackers were forced back.
more force attacker sentences
|1) The attackers were never officially identified, or convicted.
2) And yes, identifying an attacker is not always easy.
more identify attacker sentences
|1) The attackers are quickly killed by his security staff.
2) One attacker was killed and two captured.
more attacker kill sentences
|1) Another consideration is a situation involving multiple attackers .
2) The possibility of multiple attackers was not immediately ruled out.
more multiple attacker sentences
|1) The NRC has sometimes used unrealistically modest assumptions about potential attackers.
2) Every passenger is a potential attacker.
more potential attacker sentences
|1) This helps prevent external attackers from obtaining sensitive configuration data.
2) Police say they prevented the unidentified attackers from causing more serious damage .
more prevent attacker sentences
|1) These vulnerabilities allow remote, unauthenticated attackers to compromise the affected products.
2) A remote attacker can cause the child process that is processing their request to die.
more remote attacker sentences
|1) The attackers were repelled with the assistance of 100 Indians from Mission Valero.
2) Throughout the day and night, wave after wave of Zulu attackers are repelled .
more repel attacker sentences
|1) The 9 attackers were shot and killed on the spot .
2) Also the attacker was shot dead by Police officer.
more attacker shoot sentences
|1) The attacker is stopped by Melchett, Harper and Clithering.
2) The hit zone which a bullet must strike to stop an attacker is pretty small.
more stop attacker sentences
|1) Studies have shown conflicting results about what defines a suicide attacker.
2) Other researchers have identified sociopolitical factors as more central in the motivation of suicide attackers.
more suicide attacker sentences
|1) The nice thing about solid security approaches is that they proactively defend against unknown attackers .
2) While escaping to the barracks, he is shot at by unknown helmeted attackers.
more unknown attacker sentences
|1) A failed charge may leave the would-be attackers vulnerable to a counter-charge.
2) The sight of these great bastions gives any would-be attacker just pause for thought.
more would attacker sentences
|1) An attacker may exploit poorly configured network devices.
2) Females already face physical limitations against male attackers .
more attacker sentences
Expressions with the word attacker
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: