potential attacker in a sentence
1) The NRC has sometimes used unrealistically modest assumptions about potential attackers.
2) Every passenger is a potential attacker.
3) What about the potentially innocent person I am identifying as a potential attacker?
4) That information will yield much more about the character of the potential attacker .
potential attacker example sentences5) The presentation is fun, upbeat and provides unique information to outsmart a potential attacker.
6) As a supplementary protection measure, turning the device off practically cuts the potential attackers off.
7) It's not always easy to spot a person that can be a potential attacker.
8) Put yourself in the position of a potential attacker and you will see how effective they are.
9) potential attackers range from small-time corporate spies to sophisticated government units that might use infrastructure disruption as a weapon .
10) Specifically, Mearsheimer argues that the success of deterrence is determined by the strategy available to the potential attacker.
11) Yet he accepts that these countries need small, defensively equipped armies that could make a potential attacker think twice.
12) Using this location protected the men by creating an obstacle, forcing potential attackers to circumnavigate the peninsula to reach them.
13) This woman's deafness didn't stop her from outwitting a potential attacker, and hearing people can do the same.
14) If the potential attacker must enter each experimental password at a terminal, one might consider a four-letter password to be adequate.
example sentences with attacker15) In various ways, legally and illegally, more people are arming themselves against potential attackers at home, in the street, and even in recreational settings.
16) The entire wall, turrets and towers, were heavily fortified and produced what must have been a near impenetrable barrier to all potential attackers.
17) The approach, developed in Scotland Yard and now applied to all British police, deals with a moving suspect who has been identified as a potential suicide attacker.
18) Think about uniformed police officers, who carry handguns in plain view not in order to kill people but simply to daunt potential attackers.
19) The mechanisms should not depend on the ignorance of potential attackers, but rather on the possession of specific, more easily protected, keys or passwords.
20) Many major web sites patched or disabled the bug within days of its announcement, but it is unclear whether potential attackers were aware of it earlier and to what extent it was exploited.
21) By physically distributing components over several tiers, you increase the number of obstacles that a potential attacker must overcome to compromise the system.
22) Such attacks are impractical if the amount of computation needed to succeed – termed the "work factor" by Claude Shannon – is out of reach of all potential attackers.
23) Students of the class are taught to use their body language and voice to assert their awareness and self-protection in ways that would discourage potential attackers.
24) There were even plans to build a fourth line of defences, several kilometres from the city, to keep potential attackers even further at bay.
25) ASF's victims' rights campaign has led to institutional and policy reforms designed to deter potential attackers. 2002 saw the highest number of acid attacks in Bangladesh: 490.
26) Later that night, Kane chased off one of The Undertaker's potential attackers, Jack Swagger, who was attacking Rey Mysterio.
27) If the potential attacker, however, has reason to believe the attack will likely succeed and entail low costs, then deterrence is likely to break down.
28) Mearsheimer's basic argument is that deterrence is likely to work when the potential attacker believes that a successful attack will be unlikely and costly.
29) The function of these spots is debated, but the most commonly accepted theory is that they act as "false eyes", and help to protect the bird from potential attackers.
30) Official guidelines for handling security vulnerabilities discourage early disclosure of vulnerabilities so as not to give potential attackers an advantage in creating exploits.
31) The heart and historical city of Vienna, a large part of today's Innere Stadt, was a fortress surrounded by fields in order to defend itself from potential attackers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of potential attacker
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of potential attacker with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with potential attacker
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word potential attacker in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with potential attacker.
20 examples of simple sentences of potential attacker. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of potential attacker
Compound Sentences with potential attacker
Complex Sentences with potential attacker
Compound-Complex Sentences with potential attacker